Chapter 13

"A quick temper will make a fool of you soon enough"

-Bruce Lee-

***

Stefano's P.O.V

How is it even possible ? One of the driver just came in and brought me Destiny's Phone i gave her earlier.

"We found it on the park after noticing Young Ma'am hasn't called in more than four hours, and this is all we found"

How can anyone let her out of the house without any guards or watching eyes !? Are these people fool or what !?

"All of you, get away from my sight, now !?" I shout, and i have never shouted to any of my employees before.

I see as my employees get out from the room one by one after bowing down to me.

Destiny, Destiny, Destiny...

My love, where could you be ?

Suddenly, the door opens and i see Alan's little frame entering the room with tears on his eyes.

"Mama, where.. is mama ?" He asks as he sobs at the same time. He must have heard me shouting and took a grasp of the situation. He is a smart kid after all.

Looking him like that, i decide it's better to calm down for a moment and hug him to calm him down as well. This is usually what Destiny would do whenever he is crying, but without her presence here amongst us, i really don't know the best thing to be done.

It seems like, i am used to her presence way too much, that i have forgotten how to function properly without knowing her safety and whereabout.

"Now, don't cry" i tell him, but he just continously sob to the point it gets everywhere on my Armani suit, which i don't really care about that much.

A moment passes and he finally lets go. He looks at me with a serious expression and starts speaking with a calm tone.

"We will find her, right ?"

I nod, i'm not sure how, but we will somehow find her, no matter what the cost is, which is worth everything.

***

"Hello, come over here right away, i need your advice"

Romeo on the other line agree without asking any more question. Obviously this is also quite a surprise for him, since he knows that i have never asked him for advice. Why should i ? But i need his smart mind for this, don't judge him by his personality only, that man is the real deal inside.

"So, what do you want ?" He sits right in front of me, on my office. I didn'r want anyone else to interrupt so i purposely lock the door.

"Listen, Destiny disappeared, it seems like she was kidnapped" i start this hard conversation.

"How would you know that ?"

"You see this phone ?, i bought it for her a while back, and my men found it on the park where she was, if she was lost or run away on her own will, she would have at least brought it with her."

Her ? Running away ?

What am i even talking about ?

She wouldn't, even i know that much, that my precious love would never abandon Alan like his previous mother did. She was left behind by her mother as well, the only difference is the reason for leaving.

"Then, it's most likely, she was kidnapped" he repeated after my first statement.

"Now, we need to find who kidnapped her and get her back"

"Rescuing the princess back, huh ?" He says in slightly teasing tone, which makes me slightly upset.

"This is no game, Romeo, i would seriously die inside if i couldn't find her"

I am not even exaggerating right now, i just love her so much it would be a storm hitting my life if in any case i lose her.

"But that is not the worst case" i begin to speak again.

"What if, she was murdered ? What if she is dead by now ?"

Just having such thoughts in my mind scare me. If she is dead then i would forever be an empty shell, only staying alive for my son, and lose my interest in truly living.

I don't want a life like that.

"She is alive, trust me, even tough she looks like a weakling, she wouldn't die that easily"

Romeo convinces me.

"Now instead of that, let's find out who is the man behind all this misery"

Romeo suggest, that we use our men for information, and we spread them all over the city, and also the country, just in case if the kidnapper brought her outside the town.

But what if she is deported to some other countries that we have no idea about.

It would be a real disaster, but no matter what, no matter what the consequences are, i need to find her, for both Alan's sake and myself.

"Yeah, let's do that"

I pick up my phone and order all of the men available to start searching for her, it wouldn't be so easy, but it's the only thing i can do for now.

"Do you want to hire a detective as well ?" He suddenly asks.

"I know just the right person"

I stare at him in question.

"Sure, let's do that"

I would do anything to find her, no matter how much it costs, i need to find her as soon as possible.

"Calm down first, okay ? I will call Wendy to look after Alan for a few days until we find Destiny, and i will also get Celine to accompany you and watch over you, so you wouldn't do anything irrational"

He picks up his phone and call both of them, they agree to his request and say they would come over as soon as possible.

"Listen, no matter what happen, stay rational, okay" he says in a more demanding tone.

"I don't know, Romeo, i don't know if i can be rational after all of this"

"Stefano, you-" his sentence is cut in the middle as i hear a knock on the door.

"We'll talk later"