Chapter 22

"The blessings of the temple are priceless"

-Thomas S. Monson-

***

Destiny's P.O.V

We are currently at Ubud right now. It has been a week since we arrived here and we have explored different kinds of beach so right now we want to explore something more different.

Ubud is a famous place known for it's monkey forest, museums, and temples influenced by Hinduism.

Since we will do a lot of walking, I am wearing a black tank top, with navy blue shorts and my hair is done in a single ponytail as I wear my usual sunglasses and a black sport cap. With white Nike shoes to finish things up.

Meanwhile Stefano chose to wear a black t shirt and sport short, with matching Nike shoes as me and a backpack.

You know something ?

During times like this, I feel like we are just a normal couple. I don't have to worry about the whole billionaire thing. Sure, his appearance itself can be a little bit troublesome, but then, I feel like we are just average people doing average things, like hanging out together, traveling together, and doing little activities together.

Yeah, I better enjoy the next two weeks because things would return back to "normal" after that.

We are currently at the monkey forest, and we have our own tour guide to lead us and explain things, but just like what it's name says, Monkey forest is filled with monkeys.

Some are hidden amongst the three, but some are on the street where people are passing by, and we can feed the monkey with peanuts, but we must never put our hands in fist because the monkey would think that we are hiding something from them and there is a possibility that they might scratch you, and that wouldn't be so pleasant.

Suddenly there is a little monkey that's sitting on the ground as it stares at me. I stare back at it as Stefano looks at me with a confused look on his face.

"What is he doing ?" I ask Stefano, though I know he wouldn't know the answer. Stefano chuckles and hands out some peanuts to me.

"It must have never seen someone as beautiful as you, here, you better give him some appreciation for that"

I take the peanuts and hand it over to the little monkey that has been staring at me for a while now. As soon as I open my hand, it takes some of the nuts and start eating it.

"How adorable"

I murmur to myself, it's the first time for me to feed a monkey since I never went to zoo or any places like that my whole life so I guess it's a memorable experience.

"Come on, we still have two more places to visit today" Stefano says as he grabs my hands and hold it in his.

"I can buy you a pet monkey if you want to" he says all of a sudden.

"No, that's just cruel, let them be where they belong to, besides, we already have Casper (the golden retriever puppy)"

"Whatever you say"