Chapter 19

"Travel far enough, you meet yourself"

-Cloud Atlas-

***

Destiny's P.O.V

Today i wake up with the weigh of something heavy above the blanket, as i slowly open my eyes, i could recognize a small pale blue box with pink ribbon on it.

I notice i am all alone in this master bedroom, the sheet besides me is freshly ruined, which means he might have just left, so, is this one of the old style surprise ?

I wouldn't be surprised much, actually.

I try to sit straight on the bed and pick up the box, as i slowly unfold the ribbon and open the box. Inside, i can see a small letter with a half heart shaped glass stone besides it.

Why half heart glass stone ?

As i look at it closely, i can see the letter S carved on it.

I slowly open the letter, slightly demanding for explaination written on it, however, the only sentences that exist there are orders.

"Get out from the best and get a shower, after that, eat some breakfast, you are getting skinny"

Is Stefano pulling some sort of prank ? Well if it is, it's so out of his characteristic.

Well, i guess the only way to find out is to do as told, so i get up and get in the shower, i turn on the water and drenched my whole body except my hair which is covered in shower cap with warm water.

It doesn't take me too long to brush my teth and head dowm to the dining table to notices breakfast has been prepared on the table by the maids.

However i only see Alan sitting there, i don't see any presence of Stefano.

I try to sit down and eat my part of the meal. Alan is eating his food neatly like a good boy he is, however i have the feeling there is something the boys are keeping from me.

I put down my fork and knife and look at him, then slowly open up my mouth to ask.

"Alan, do you know where papa is ?" As soon as that question comes out of my mouth he immediately shakes his head.

I knew there is something they are hiding, it's for sure.

"Well, is there something wrong ?" I pretend to ask him again.

"No, no, there is absolutely nothing wrong mama, don't worry" he says as he gives out a childish smile, showing his teeth as he stab the toasted bread with his fork.

Hmm, suspicious.

Suddenly one of the maid approach me as she holds another box in her hands. It's a pretty large box with silver wrapping, and white ribbon.

I don't have to exchange any words to be able to understand that box is meant for me.

As i reach it, i can hear running steps from behind me as i see Alan run away from the room. At that exact moment, i know these two are planning something together.