Chapter 25

"The ideal husband understands every word his wife doesn't say"

-Alfred Hitchcock-

***

Celine's P.O.V

Candles, cupcakes, teas, some decorative balloons, and the beautiful background surrounded by nature, what else could go wrong ?

She invited some of her friends and us, But since I don't know her friends that much, I decided it's best to go sit on my own. And also, I don't feel like socializing with those kind of women.

Not that they are bad people, but I do know them, and they all come from wealthy families as well, and I know the deal that is going on, so it's better to avoid any kind of drama.

I sit in one of the chair as I wait for my sister, she seems to be really taking her time. But it's still pretty early so I guess it's fine.

I look at the cup of tea in front of me, the scent of peach quickly reach my nose and spread over to my body.

Who picked the tea ?

I guess I just have to deal with it today, it's not that I hate the scent of peach, but the scent is too overpowering.

I hear steps coming my way, I turn my head to see who it is. And it turns out to be Destiny, my sister in law. She is wearing a pastel pink dress and matching pump, her hair is let loose and she has soft makeup on today.

I give her a friendly smile and she returns it. I like this woman, she is a nice one, unlike that Meredith woman, who left Stefano for an older man, they are like total opposite, my brother is a lucky man.

"Take a seat" I gesture my hand and she takes a seat in front of me. She puts down her bag and sigh.

"Still tired ?"

"I guess so"

She just got back from a vacation yesterday, so obviously, she is still tired.

But it can't be helped, even if she refused, Agata would just insist on everything and she is not quitter, the ending will be the same anyway.

Well I do feel bad for Alan, Destiny should be spending time with him by now, but instead she is here for Agata's wedding shower.

"Is Loretta coming as well ?"

"Yes, but she isn't here yet"

Not long after, Agata returns with a big grin on her face, as she shows off her floral purple dress and white wedges, her blonde hair is in a braid bun, and she looks as stunning as usual.

"Sorry to keep you waiting" she says as she looks at all of her guests.

"First of all, I want to thank you all for coming, I really hope I can exchange experience with you all when it comes to relationship and marriage, but before that, please, have the tea and sweets"

As she says so, the women are back to their business and grab some sweet for themselves as they chat with each other.

Wow, what a manner.