Chapter 20

"Smell the sea and feel the sky, let your soul and spirit fly"

-Van Murrison-

***

Destiny's P.O.V

Soon we land in Bali, from this height, I can see the ocean, it's blue and clear, and I can feel it when our plane is landing.

"We've arrived" Stefano says from beside me. I can hear the pilot captain speaks, we are very close to getting out by now.

It is my first time in Asia and I am pretty nervous as I don't know what the common manner and rules are, I was pretty much working just to survive just a while back and never even think of visiting places like Italy, which ended up being my home, but Asia gives a totally different vibe, maybe I should try traveling more in the future.

As soon as we completely stop in the airport, we get out as our stuff is being handled by the staff.

I can smell the salty air. Have you ever gone to the ocean and feel the breeze and just let your body adapt naturally to it ? That is what I am doing right now.

Alan is not here with us, so I feel as if something is missing, but then again, this is supposed to be our postponed honeymoon, and I just should enjoy it.

We are greeted by some men that lead us to take care of little stuff like passport and all those things, it shouldn't take that long for us since we are the so called "VIP" guest, and it doesn't take that long as well to get in a car we have ordered beforehand.

Saying the words "we" seems quite unfair, since he was the one taking care of every single thing, I don't even know what our schedule would be throughout this entire trip, but I will just trust Stefano and let him plan everything.

And I didn't bring any stuff whatsoever except for my hand bag, and I do really hope he has taken care of that as well.

Maybe I shouldn't overthink and just enjoy this moment.

The weather is pretty hot compared to in Italy and I see lots of people who seems like tourists lining up on the beach, though it doesn't seem too crowded since it's afternoon time and you can literally get sunburn if you try too hard to get tan.

We are driving to a five star hotel there and it doesn't take us long to get a king sized room, first class type. The first thing you see as you enter is a chandelier hanging on the ceiling, the interior around is a mixture of Bali's traditional culture and western theme, which gives a really unique vibe. And there is a traditional painting hanging in the wall, and the bathroom is a luxurious one with bathtub completed with essential sets and some basic beauty tools.

I set in and the first thing I do is sitting on the bed. That was pretty exhausting and we arrive here right in the afternoon, so I do hope that we are going to eat something right now, which might sounds inappropriate.

Because this trip is supposed to be special, right ? I don't know.

He is going out for a while and meanwhile, someone knocks the door, and as I open the door, I see on of the bellboy handling a box.

"Permisi-" before he could say any other words, he notices that I am a foreigner and changes his language to English.

"Excuse me, ma'am, here is some delivery for you" I see a pink box with white ribbon on it.