Chapter 1- First Day

Your alarm on your cellphone beeps loudly startling you awake. You groan and turn it off. The sun was shining bright through your bedroom window and you cover your eyes with your forearm. Then you remember what today it is and you jump out of your self made bed and rush to the bathroom. You begin to run shower water, but then you realize your toiletries are still in your suitcase. You rush out of the bathroom, find your suitcase, and begin to throw things all over looking for your stuff. Once you have recovered the needed items you head back into the bathroom. You did not have any towels yet  so you were just going to have to air dry. Oh the perks of living alone. You strip out of your T-shirt and jeans and hop into the shower. Last night you were too tired to change out of your regular clothes. Traveling always seems to take a lot out of you. You let the warm water calm your nerves before you finally decide to begin the cleaning process. You decide to shave first which takes you about twenty minutes. Not because you're super air but because you wanting to make sire not a single strand of hair was left on your body. You heard somewhere that in Korea bodily hair is frowned upon. You weren't sure if that was true or not but you weren't going to take any chances. After you have thoroughly shave you move onto hair you wash it and then let the conditioner sit in while you wash and exfoliate the rest of your body. Everything had to go perfect today it just had to. Your first impressions need to be perfect. Or else you could loose your job.

Once your down with your shower you hop out only to be blasted by freeing cold air. House shopping had just become a priority on your non existent to do list. You put your wet hair in a messy bun and wash your face before brushing your teeth. You rush out of the bathroom and throw on underwear and grey joggers. You also put on a sports bra and a loos black crop top. You would have worn something nice if you weren't going to work as a dancer. For this ob you needed to wear comfortable clothes at all time. You grab a pair of white jordans and slip them on. You have an inner debate on whether or not you should where make up and you decide to put on just enough to make you seem awake. Although heaven knows you wanted to go back to bed...well floor technically cause you have yet to buy  bed. 

A knock resounds from your door and you grab you black Victoria secret backpack and rush to the door. You open it and find Myung standing there. You greet him with a bow.

"Are you ready to go miss?" He questions. You shrug feeling unsure.

"As ready as I'll ever be." You say. he smiles at you.

"Don't be nervous. You'll love the job I swear." He says. You nod in agreement and the two of you head to BigHit Entertainment.

Once there Myung informs you that he cannot accompany you in no matter how much you may have begged and cried. So you walk in alone feeling extremely nervous. You don't see anyone there to greet you so you tap on the shoulder of the first person you see. He turns around and eyeballs you curiously.

"Are you lost ma'am?" He ask you. You shake your head no.

"I am looking for the manager here. Um... I'm (L/N) (F/N) , the new choreographer." You explain. The man just continues to eyeball you. "Is there a problem?" You were beginning to feel a little self conscious under his gaze.

"No not at all. You just seem a little young to be working as a choreographer here." He says. You pout at him.

"Is that so?" You say a little childishly. He laughs at your reaction.

"Don't be offended. I am Namjoon Kim but, people around here call me Rap Monster." He says holding out a hand to you. You shake it politely. 

"I think I call you Namjoon." You say "Rap Monster is a little intimidating." Namjoon smiles at you.

"That's fine I guess." He says. "Well my manager is waiting for you along with the other members. I'll take you to them." 

"Thank you." You follow him to a room with glass doors. You see a total of seven people sitting around a conference table seemingly waiting for you and Namjoon to enter. Six of them are young men and one is not. The older one you assume is the manager. You take a deep breath before you step into the room.

"Who is she?" One of them ask with a scrutinizing look on his face.

"This is your new choreographer." PD Nim explains quickly. You take that as a que to introduce yourself.

"Hello, I  am (L/N) (F/N), pleasure to be at your service."  You say bowing at a perfect ninety degree angle. All of the boys stand which shocks you. You are even more surprised when they boy and give a greeting with Namjoon joining them.

"We are Bangtan. Nice to meet you."  They say in perfect union. Once they are done everyone in the room takes a seat and personal introductions began. By the time you are done you know all of there names both stage and real. You also know what this weeks plan is. They give you a new soundtrack of theirs that has not been released yet and it is your task to come up with the MV choreography. That as a lot of pressure for your first assignment on the job but if they trusted you to do it then you surely would.

"You seem really young." Jungkook says as you all exit the room.

"That's because I am. I believe that I am younger than you in fact." You tell him. He looks at you with wide eyes and it seems that he has more to say but  someone interrupts him.

"So young and already working in the big leagues. You must be pretty talented. " Taehyung says suddenly in front of you. You have to stop walking so that you don't mistakenly run into him.

"No I'm not really. I just work hard." You say modestly. Tae smiles at you.

"And she's humble too." He says putting an arm around your shoulder. You blush and look away. Taehyung is suddenly pulled away from you by Jungkook.

"You're making her uncomfortable."He tells Taehyung. You laugh as the two start to bicker.  Everyone stops waling and you now you have reached you destination. The dance room.

Now it's time to go to work.