Chapter 15- Boy problems

When your alarm went of the next morning you were slow to turn it off. You felt no rush in getting out of bed. You knew that today was the big shooting of the music video, but there was nothing in you that felt excited to go. After what happened yesterday with Jimin you knew that today would be full of tension. All you could do was hope that Namjoon didn't tell anyone else about what he saw.

After about five minutes of arguing with yourself you finally manage to get out of bed. You complete your daily morning routine and start to get dressed. You were unsure of what to wear. The boys had the choreography down for the most part, but they might still need assistance. That being said, you needed to wear something comfortable enough to dance in. You decide on black leggings and a white loose fit tee. You also put on some all white converse high. You pull your hair up into a messy bun and grab your bag before you head to your kitchen. You still weren't feeling up to today's shooting. You didn't feel like dealing with drama. You take out your phone to see that you had missed yet another call from your mother. You sigh, knowing she would be upset and maybe even a little hurt by this. You could not call her now however, because of the time difference. You would just call her when you got home from work. I ring resounds through your house and you know it is time to go. You walk to the door slowly, while trying to build yourself up for what the day had to offer. When you open the door Myung greets you with a smile.

"Good morning miss." He says bowing.

"Annyeonghaseyo." You greet. He must pick up on your sour mood because he frowns.

"Are you still upset?" He inquires as the two of you walk to the car. You just shrug and get into the back. Myung closes the door for you before walking to the driver's seat. He gets in and begins to pull out of your driveway. You lean your head against the window.

"If I may ask, what happened?" He says. You meet his eyes through the rearview mirror. You are not sure if you should tell him or not, but you cave.

"A boy kissed me." You say. He seems to be holding back a laugh as he responds to you.

"Was he ugly or something?"

"No" You say sadly "He's way hot. It doesn't even make sense how beautiful he is."

"Then what's the problem? Do you not like men?" Myung says rather bluntly. You face heats up at the lewd question.

"Of course I do." You retort " I just am unsure of my feelings for this man in particular. Also we work together. I want things to stay professional. I don't want to hurt any of them."

"Them?" Myung wonders "There's more than one guy?" I nod.

"Then it seems you have a bigger problem that I originally thought." He says finally feeling some sort of empathy for you.

"What should I do?" You ask. You see that you are approaching the BigHit building and the angst grows in the put of your stomach.

"Do whatever feels right." He says. You sigh.

"That was not even helpful. Sometimes what feels right is wrong." I counter. Myung shrugs.

"Maybe you should keep it professional, if you think your heart can handle it." He says. The car stops and Myung gets out to let you out.

"Thank you." You say thanking him for not only the ride, but the deep conversation.

"Anytime." He says. You then head into the building hoping for the best.

When you walk in you are greeted by Jimin. He is all smiles. You can't help but wonder how long he's been waiting for you. He gives you a rather long embrace, but you can't find it in your heart to push him away and you hug him back.

"(Y/N), how'd you sleep?" He asked still smiling at you.

"Good." You say. The answer is brief and he can sense the tone behind it.

"Are you okay?" He asks you.

"Yeah I'm fine. Where are the other boys?" You say attempting to change the subject. Jimin takes the bait.

"They are getting ready to shoot." He explains and begins walking. You follow him making sure to keep a good distance between yourself and him.

"Are you excited to film?" You ask . He turns to you his smile returning to his face.

"Yeah! I can't wait for you to see your choreography in action. It's going to be amazing." He says. You laugh shyly.

"You're too nice Park Jimin." You say.

"Not as nice as you." He says. The two of you have reached the room where the filming will be taking place. It has been all decked out for the video. You see the other boys all getting make up and hair done. You laugh at Yoongi's expression and approach him. He does not seem to be enjoying getting his makeup done.

"Oppa, are you having fun?" You ask him. He glares at you.

"Does this look fun to you?" His face is dead serious as the noona applies his foundation.

"Mmm... not really, but your expression is really funny." You admit. You see the ghost of a smile play on his lips and you know he is fighting it. Suddenly someone sits in the chair directly next to him. You look up to see RapMonster. He acknowledges you with a nod before he starts getting his own makeup done. You are about to say something to him,but Taehyung calls for you.

"(Y/N) !!! Where have you been?" He says once you've made your way to his station.

"I was at home." You deadpan. Tae pulls you to him and gives you a hug.

"You didn't even call." He whines. You giggle at his cute expression.

"When do I ever call you." You say.

"Exactly, jagi you're supposed to call me all the time." He says.

"Okay, I'll try to call you mo-"

"If you call Tae you have to call me too." Jungkook says scaring you out of Taehyung's arms. You had no clue he was over here.

"Um...okay?" You say. Suddenly the boys manager rushes in looking like a madman.

"Are video girl has come down with the flu!!" He yells sounding upset. Everyone freezes in their place.

"Who is going to be the girlfriend to be then?" J'hope asks. Everyone looks around seeming completely at a loss. Then like clockwork everyone starts to look at you. You look behind you just to be sure there isn't a super model there. To your disdain there is not.

"(Y/N), can you be in the MV" Jin ask you standing from his chair. You rub the back of your neck nervously.

"I can't act." You tell them honestly.

" Please..." Tae says making puppy dog eyes only a heartless person would say no to.

"I guess I can try." You say still unsure of yourself. Everyone begins to clap loudly, but you remain silent in fear of what is to come.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Thank you so much for all the love and support on this book. Don't forget to vote and comment. Let me know what you think.

-rose