Chapter 34

You didn't know if it was a good idea to go into the house that was full of boys. Not just any boys though. The boys that you were semi-involved with and honestly trying not to be. You press your forehead against the car window and watch the trees pass you by. You knew that you were getting close to the dorms, you could recognize the view by now.

"What are we doing when we get here?" You ask not speaking to anyone in particular.

"Whatever you want to do." Namjoon answers. He was seated in the front of the van, beside Jin who was driving. You place your chin on your hand, holding the weight of it there and thinking about what might be fun to do. However, you draw a blank.

"I don't know... You guys should come up with something." You say.

"We could watch another movie," Hoseok suggests.

"Just so you can get scared again and share a bed with (Y/N), mmm no." Jimin says. You glare at him.

"Be nice." You say. He sighs and looks away.

"Why don't we have a game tournament?" Jungkook suggests. You smile at the idea.

"Only if you're ready to lose again." You tell him.

"I won't lose." He says making a pouty face. You laugh at him.

"I'm down for video games."Taehyung agrees," I think it'll be fun to see Jungkook lose to a girl."

"Agreed," Yoongi says.

"So we'll do a video game tournament?" You say making sure to finalize it. A chorus of 'yes' rings through the car.

"I'll make snacks," Jin says. You can see the dorms now. Jin pulls into the garage and you pile out of the car.

"To the games!" Jungkook yells running into the house.

"Can I shower first? Before the games," You wonder. Jungkook is already too far ahead to hear anything, but the rest of the guys do.

"Yeah go for it," Jin says.

"If you need anything just asks," Jimin says.

"I will," You say. You guys a walk into the house and you head straight to the bathroom.

"Jungkook!" You hear Jin yell.

"Yeah?!" Jungkook responds.

"Shower before you start playing video games!"Jin yells

"But" the maknae starts.

"Shower." Jin commands. You laugh at the sound of the youngest and oldest It's easy for you to find towels, they were under the cabinet, as for soap you decide to just use what's in the bathroom instead of bothering Jungkook for his. You decide that you would worry about clothes later.

You turn on the shower and get undressed as the water heats up. Once it is at a comfortable temperature you step in. You do everything you would normally do in the shower other than shave because there was no razor here. You try to be quick because you know that other people need to use the shower. When you are done you wrap a towel around yourself and quickly run to Jimin's room in search of clothes. Luckily you don't run into anyone on your way there. That would have been too much of an awkward situation for you to deal with right now.

When you get into Jimin's room you note that he is not there so you lock the door behind you and let your towel fall as you look for clothes. You settle on a baggy tee and a pair of his basketball shorts. You were going to have to wash your clothes in order to have a clean underwear, but you' worry about that later. You attempt to ring out your still dripping hair to no avail and decide that it would just have to deal with wet hair for now. With a sigh, you fold up your towel and head to the living room. Jimin is there. He's in the kitchen and it's just you and him there.