Chapter 7- Catching Feelings

As it turns out Jimin actually really liked the flip that you added to the end of the choreography. All of the boys liked the way that you had choreographed the song. The MV shooting was next week so they still had to practice everyday to make sure everything was perfect. After you had finished today's work you left the studio with Jimin. After all you had promised him that you would hang out with. The two of you were currently sitting on a park bench eating ice cream that Jimin payed for despite your many protest. Jimin has one arm over your shoulders and you find it comforting.

"So why did you decide to come to Korea?" He ask you breaking the comfortable silence that had grown between the two of you. You turn to face him and see a purely curious look on his face. 

"It wasn't really much of a decision actually. I got offered this job. To be your choreographer and I couldn't really turn that down. I mean how many seventeen year old girls get an opportunity such as this.I graduated early and I didn't really want to go to college. I have always loved dancing so when I found out there were people willing to pay me to do what I love I hoped on to the next flight to Korea. Plus I have always wanted to travel the world so coming here seemed like even more of a great option" You tell him honestly. He smiles.

"You have a point I guess." He says." I feel the same way about singing." You smile at this. Hearing that someone was just as passionate about something as you were for  dancing made you happy for some reason. Nowadays it was rare to run across someone who actually cared about something other than money or other materialistic things.

"Really?" You say. "When did you start singing?" He rubs his chin while he thinks and you find yourself admiring his jawline. He was quite handsome you admit to yourself.

"I've been singing as long as I can remember really." He answers. You nod in understanding. "What about you when did you start dancing?" 

"Only a few years ago. I started watching a lot of music videos and I wanted to do cool dances like they did. So I taught myself." You tell him. Jimin's eyes go wide upon hearing this.

"A few years. You dance really amazing for someone that has basically just started or for anyone at that matter." He praises. You blush and look down at your ice cream which is currently starting to melt. You lick around the cone so that none of it drips into your lap.

"Thank you." You say to Jimin.  He smiles at you in the most adorable way ever.

"No problem." Jimin says. He stands up from the bench suddenly and waits for you to do the same. "I want to show you something." 

The two of you begin to walk the streets of Korea eating your ice cream. You decide that you like spending time with Jimin. He is really easy to talk to and he's so sweet. You also thought it was cute that he was really passionate about things. Eventually you come to the top of a hill. It was currently dark outside so the city was gleaming beneath you. Your jaw drops slightly.

"Wow," You say quietly taken back by the beautiful sight in front of you.

"I know right." Jimin says looking at you rather than the scenery around the both of you.

"It's beautiful." You say. He looks at you with a serious look on his face.

"Not as beautiful as you." He says in a hushed voice. You look at him with wide eyes. You know that it was cheesy but for some reason your heart wouldn't slow down it's pace.

"Jimin, don't say things like that." You say with a blush on your cheeks. You hope that it is dark enough that he cannot see your blush. 

"Why not? It's the truth." He says looking directly into your eyes. You back away feeling slightly uncomfortable.

"Um... I think that I should go home now." You say feeling shy. Jimin notices that you are uncomfortable and puts a little more distance between the to of you.

"Of course." He says. "Where is your driver?" 

"I need to call him." You tell him. Jimin nods and you call Myun who is there in a very short time. It is almost as if he sensed the discomfort in your voice and rushed over as quick as possible. He opens the door for you and Jimin. 

"To your house miss?" Myun ask once all of you are in the car and he has started driving. You blush at the accusation that you hear in his voice.

"No. To the dorms please." You say in a slightly harsher tone than you had intended. You know that Myung was not trying to be rude but it sounded like he thought you brought new men to your house every other day.

"Sorry." He says changing course. You sigh, but do not respond to him. Instead you turn your focus to Jimin.

"So what is your honest opinion on the choreography for the new song.?" You ask him. Jimin was looking out of the window before you spoke to him. He turns to look at you with raised eyebrows.

"I love it. I'm surprised that you came up with it so quickly." He tells you. You smile and let out a breath of relief.

"That's good." You say. "Do you think the other members feel the same way you do?" Jimin laughs at the anxiousness in your voice.

"Don't worry about it so much." He tells you. "If they didn't like it you would have known by now...or maybe not. I'm sure they would like anything you do." The car comes to a stop. You have reached the boys dorms. Jimin unbuckles his seat belt. And hugs you. Your body tenses at first but then you hug him back. 

"I'll see you tomorrow." He says pulling away from you.

"Yeah." You say quietly. Jimin exits the car and leaves you alone to your thoughts.