Chapter 10- Stay the Night

(A/N): Thank you guys so much for 1K + reads. I love you guys so much. I'll try to make this book even more awesome for my dedicated readers.

The van comes to a stop in front of the dorms and you and the boys pile out of it. They lead you to their dorm room. Rapmonster unlocks the door and you and the boys walk in. The dorm is huge and  very modern looking, but it is a mess.

"You guys seriously need to clean this place." You say with a smirk on your face.

"What are you saying there is a  great system here." Tae says. You laugh at him.

"Yeah sure whatever you say." You tell him jokingly. "Do you guys have any extra clothes I can borrow? I really want to shower." 

"I do." Jimin says. You look at him. 

"Thanks." You say. "But I already stole your shirt today I don't want to take all your clothes." Jimin shrugs like it's not a big deal.

"I have plenty of shirts." He says. 

"And he likes seeing you in his clothes." J-hope says with a smile on his face. You blush at the statement.

"Shut up you pabo !" Jimin says angrily. He begins to walk in the direction that you assume is his room. You follow him due to the fact that  you still need clothes. His room is just as messy as the living room was.  While Jimin goes through his closet you stand against the door frame. 

"What do you like to sleep in?" He ask. You shrug but then you realize that his  back is turned.

"What ever you have is fine." You tell him not really wanting to be a pest. He ends up handing you  a black tee shirt and some joggers. 

"Thank you." You tell him.

"About the other night-" He starts. 

"Let's not go there." You interrupt him not wanting it to get awkward between you again.

"Yeah okay. Jungkook has girly smelling bath stuff, so if you are gonna shower I would ask him for it." He says.(A/N if you didn't know Jungkook collects girly smelling things.)  

"Okay. Thanks again." You say feeling appreciative for what he had done for you.  He nods. The two of you head back to the living room. You notice that the boys have kind if organised the place a little bit and they are currently watching television. 

"Jungkook?" You say gaining his attention. He turns to look at you.

"Yeah noona." He responds. You roll your eyes at the name he calls you.

"Can I borrow some of your soap and stuff." You ask. 

"Yeah of course." He says."It should be under the sink." 

"Okay. I'll be in the shower then." You say.  It is pretty easy to find the bathroom. It's at the very end of the hallway. Once your end you search the cabinet under the sink and find a lot of fruity smelling stuff including shampoo and conditioner.

Once you are done with you shower you put on the clothes that Jimin gave you. You have to roll up the pants waist a few times to fit them to fit you and the shirt falls below your butt. You put on some lotion that you had found under the cabinet. It smells like lavender and vanilla. You walk out of the bathroom and back to living room. Jin is in the kitchen and the other boys are sitting in the living room still. You decide to join Jin in the kitchen.

"What are you making?" You ask Jin. 

"A bolgogi hot pot." He answers.

"It smells really good."  You say. Jin smiles at you.

"Thank you. Do you want a taste?" He ask. You smile your head. Jin gets a spoon  and feds you some of the hot pot. It'd really flavorful.

"This is amazing." You praise him.  

"Thank you. It will be ready in ten minutes. Then you can have as much as you would like." He says. "

"I can't wait." You say before turning to join the other boys who are spread about the living room. You sit next to Suga who was on the floor. He looked about ready to pass out.

"Yoongi. Why are you so tired?" You ask him. He turn to look at you with a frown on his face.

"Because you made me spend the whole day at the beach out in the sun." He says. You poke his cheek.

"Awww. Turn that frown upside down." You say smiling. "You know that you enjoyed it." You can tell that Yoongi is fighting of a smile.

"No I didn't." He says. 

"Don't lie." You say. Yoongi ignores you and lays his head on you lap , closing his eyes.

"Hey get off." You complain. Yoongi shakes his head and continues to lay there.

"He's like a cat." J-hope says. "Good luck trying to move him." You let out a deep sigh.

"Why does he have to lay  on me though." You whine. 

"Cause your more comfortable than the floor." Yoongi says looking up at you. You roll your eyes at him.

"Whatever." You say. You then focus on the television. It was some sort of reality T.V. show. That was not really much of your scene but this one revolved around a simple family. It was quite cute actually.

"(Y/N)," J-hope says sounding quite timid. "I was wondering if you wanted to be on J-hope on the Streets with me?" You furrow your brow.

"What is that?" You question. 

"It's just a dance thing I do for our youtube channel." He says. You smile.

"Then I'd love to." You tell him. He smiles in the cutest way and you find yourself looking at his sperfect cheekbones.

"Time to eat." Jin calls breaking you out of your trance.