Chapter 9- Beach? Bitch.

(A/N): I just realized that a lot of people might not what 'Jagi' is. It is a term of endearment usually used for girlfriends. I.e. 'Sweetheart'.

Your alarm woke you up as usually on this beautiful Saturday morning, but you had set if for ten instead of it's usual early time. You had already prepared your beach bag the night before so you were practically ready to go. You get out of bed feeling refreshed and fully energized. You head to the bathroom and begin to run your shower. While the water is heating up your brush your teeth and wash your face. Once the shower is heated up you remove your pj's and step in. You make sure to shave so that you are as smooth as a baby's bottom and you exfoliate your skin also.

Once you are done with your shower you moisturize and put on your bikini. It is all black (or whatever color you want) and you put on a some jean shorts and a loose white tee on top. You slip on some flip flops and put your hair into a messy bun and then head out. Myung is punctual as usual and he awaits with the car door open.

"Hello Miss (L/N)" He says as you step into the car.

"Hello Myung." You respond. He closes the door and walks over to his side. He gets in and starts the car. The ride is peaceful and you enjoyed the scenery. Once you stop in front of BigHit you step out of the car and walk into the building. The boys are all waiting for you and they have their swim trunks on along with tee shirts. 

"Good morning!" You greet them with a smile on your face.

"Good morning." They all say in return.

"Should we get going?" You ask them.

"Yeah the van's outside." Jungkook says. You head out to the van with the boys and you end up sitting in between Jungkook and Rapmonster.

"Thanks for helping Jin out (Y/N)." Rapmonster says in English so only you understand him. You smile at him.

"No problem." You say. "I enjoyed it. He's really nice ." 

"I hope he wasn't too nice." Rapmonster says. You roll your eyes at his childish tone.

"What are you two talking about?" Jungkook ask feeling left out of the conversation.

"Nothing." You tell him. He looks as if he doesn't believe what you are saying. "Stop being all pouty. We are going to have a fun day at the beach." 

"You're right." He agrees. " Today is just for relaxing." You smile at him.

"Yeah exactly. So stop being so stiff." You tell him. He smiles back at you.

"Okay Noona. I'll try to relax and just have fun today." Jungkook tells you. You frown at him.

"Don't call me Noona Jungkook." You whine. He laughs at your facial expression.

"Only if you start calling me oppa." He says with a smirk on his face.  Your face heats up.

"You're not that much older than me ." You say. Jungkook shrugs.

"Oppa has more than on meaning." He says so only you can hear. You look away from him and down at your lap. 

"Jungkookie, your making (Y/N) uncomfortable." Jhope says looking back at the two of you. 

"Sorry." Jungkook mutters looking out of the window. You nudge him.

"Don't feel bad about it." You say. "Just try not to be such a weirdo." 

"Yeah okay." He says. The rest of the car ride is pretty much silent other than Taehyung and Jimin singing rather loudly to the songs on the radio.  

Once the eight of you have reached the beach you all pile out of the car. You inhale deeply taking in the nice smell of salt water and enjoying the feeling of the sun shining down on your face. 

"Woo Hoo." Tae says running straight to the water. You and the other boys laugh at his obnoxious, alien like behavior. While he splashes around in the water. Jimin, Jungkook, and Jhope take out the cooler from the back of the van. You help Suga, Jin, and Rapmonster set up the umbrella's and towels.

"We could have done it ourselves." Suga says. You flinch at his harsh ton. He must have noticed that it sounded cruel because he then added, "I mean... your a girl us guys should be taking care of you. Not the other way around." Your cheeks heat.

"Oh." You say. " Well I don't mind. If all of us are going to be spending the day here. It is the least I could do to try and help you out." He nods and looks away without saying anything else. You can't help but wonder why he is always so cold around you. Something deep within you knew that this was not his true personality.

"Jagi" Taehyung calls from the water. You roll your eyes at the nickname.

"I'm not your Jagi." You say while walking over to see what he wants. He walks out of the water towards you.

"Awww. Don't be that way." He whines. You roll your eyes at him.

"What did you-" You are cut off when Tae abruptly picks you up and onto his shoulder. "Hey! Put me down!" You feel him wading back into the water.

"If you say so." And with that he drops you into the freezing cold ocean while you were still in your clothes. Once you resurface you prepare yourself to splash Tae, but he has run far away by now.

"Get back here you alien!" You yell at him. He only laughs and creates more distance between you. "You ruined me clothes!" You trudge out of the water and back to your towels so that you can take of your clothes. The other boys are all laughing at you.

"It's not funny." You pout. They still continue to snicker. You pull off your white shirt and all the laughter stops. You look at the boys to see they are all averting their gazes.

"What's wrong with you. Never seen a girl in a bathing suit?" You question. No one answers you. You shrug it off and take off your shorts also leaving you in your bathing suit. "Well I am going to get back in the water. Care to join me?" Jungkook stands from his spot first.

"Yeah we should all go." He says. "That is what we came for after all." You smile at him. Everyone except for Suga stands up. He has his eyes closed and is leaning back in his seat. You know that he is not sleeping but you don't bother him. Only because you know that everyone has different ways of relaxing.

"Let's go !!!" J-hope says running to the water. You and the other boy follow him. You had already gotten used to the cold water so you jump right in. The boys hesitate at first but soon follow in your footsteps.

You and the boys spend hour at the beach swimming, playing games, and having fun. You even get your revenge on Tae by having Jungkook dump him in the water. Suga eventually joined you guys making it even more fun. You even manged to make him laugh to your surprise. As of now, you and the boys where packing everything up. Jimin let you where his shirt because your clothes were still wet. The shirt went down to your knees but you still felt self conscious wearing it. Especially after what happened between the two of you the other day. 

"You should come to the dorms with us." Jin suggest once you are in the car. Your face heats.

"Umm... I'm not sure that would be a good idea." You tell him shyly.

"It would be fun Jagi." Tae says. You glare at him.

"How many time do I have to tell you." You say annoyed. "I am not your Jagi." Tae makes kissy faces at you causing your face to heat yet again. You look away from him.

"You should come." Yoongi says. Surprising everyone in the vehicle.

"Really?" You ask. "You would like me to?" He shrugs, but you know he wants you to come over. You smile inwardly.

"Okay." You say. "I will go with you guys to the dorms."