Chapter 26 - Begin

When J-Hope arrived to the dorms, after having practiced with (Y/N), for so long. He is eager to show the boys the dance video. He is also nervous because he was still overly happy from the kiss he shared with (Y/N). He hoped that he didn't make what had happened between her and himself to obvious to the other boys.

"You took a long time hyung." Jungkook says when Hoseok walks into the dorm. He and all of the other members are sitting in the living room, watching a drama on television. J-hope looks at him with a warm smile.

"It takes time to perfect these sort of things." He says.

"What sort of things?" Yoongi asks, while glaring at Hoseok. The directness of his question causes the other boys to tense up and look up at J-hope with curious eyes. J-hope rolls his eyes at him.

"Not what you're thinking you old pervert." He says, but he knows that his face has turned red and is betraying him.

"Are you sure?" the oldest member ask. Not trusting his bandmate.

"Yes," Hoseok answers quickly, "Do you guys want to watch the final video of the dance?" The boys stare at him for a moment longer before they all begin to nod there head, accepting J-hopes offer. He smiles at them.

"Great," he says. He then pairs his phone with the tv and goes to his camera roll. He finds the video and hits play. He takes a seat on the floor, since the couch is full. He is sitting next to the maknae who is looking at the screen full of anticipation. Then tension in the room lessens as the music starts. As the video plays there are several gasp, and praises of the two dancers. Jungkook seems to be enjoying it the most, which may have something to do with the fact that Justin Bieber was one of Jungkook's favorite American artist. As the video comes to the end. The tension in the room rises once again. Everyone is staring at the screen with wide eyes as (Y/N)'s hand makes its way up Hoseoks arm. Hoseok quickly comes to the realization that he had recorded the kiss and disconnects his phone before the other boys find out.

"Um..." He says feeling slightly nervous. "What did you guys think?" The room is silent for a second but Jin speaks up.

"You did an amazing job Hoseok." He says with a smile on his face.

"Yeah it was amazing," Tae chimes n. Jungkook stands from his spot on the floor and nods in agreement.

"You should have told me it was a Justin Bieber song, hyung!" Jungkook says. "That was really good." Hoseok let's out a sigh of relief as his members praise him on the good job he did. It felt good knowing they didn't suspect him of anything, but it felt bad at the same time to be keeping something from his bandmates.

"Honestly every time I see her dance I'm still amazed." Jimin says quietly, but the other boys catch on.

"Yeah we're lucky to have her as a choreographer." Namjoon says emphasizing the choreographer part harshly. Jimin glares at him, butquickly shakes it off. (Y/N) didn't want the two of them fighting and for her sake he wasn't going to start anything with his band member. Even if Namjoon was irritating him. Aside from that all of the boys had been friends for such a long time, he didn't want to ruin that.

"I'm glad that you guys liked it. We worked hard on it." Hoseok says. All of the boys smile at him aside from Yoongi. He is staring at the phone in J-hopes hand questioningly, for he did not believe that to be the end of the video.

Yoongi's P.O.V.

All of the other boys are fling out of the living room and heading to their own rooms, but I stay where I am. Something wasn't right. J-hope didn't let that video play all the way though. It was as if he was hiding something and I was dying to know what it was. Once I am the only one left in the living room I stretch slowly as my eyes scan the room. I find what I am looking for almost immediately. Hoseok left his phone on the counter. I roll my eyes at his ignorance. If you were trying to hide something why would you just leave your phone out like this. I walk over to the counter and pick up the disregarded phone. I unlock it, I knew his passcode because he and I are close, and I scroll through his camera roll until I find the video. I fast forward to where Hoseok stopped the video and I hit play. What I see next feels me with rage. Hoseok leans down and kiss (Y/N). To make matters worse she kisses him back. It's not an innocent kiss either. It's passionate. When the video is over I feel angry, but most of all I feel sad. I was too late. She belonged to somebody else. I close the phone and turn down the corridor. I head to Hoseok's room. I knock on the door twice.

"Ne," he calls through the door. I open the door and hold up his phone so that it catches his eye.

"You forgot something," I say in a low voice.

"Oh, thank you yoongi." He says standing to retrieve his phone from me. I hand it to him without a second thought.

"Treat her good okay." I say. Then I turn and leave without another word. There was nothing left to say. If (Y/N) was happy with him, who was I to come between them. I wouldn't do that to her or Hoseok. I cared for the both of them too dearly. And surely I would find someone else in time. I kept telling myself that as I walked t my room, but it didn't stop the hot tears from rolling down my face.

(Y/N) P.O.V.

You were getting ready for bed and trying your best not to think of any of the boys, when your phone suddenly vibrated. You pick it up from your bedside table and read the text message. It was from Jungook. It read,

Hey (Y/N), we all just watched you and Hoseok's dance. It was amazing. You did a really good job!

You smile down at your phone happy that he did not call you Noona and at the compliments you were receiving. You reply,

Thank you Kookie, that means a lot. : )

His response is quick, not even a full minute passes before he types,

I was wondering if you would maybe want to hang out tomorrow , because it's Saturday and we don't have to come into the studio.

You contemplate it. There was a chance that he thought of you as more than a friend and if so you didn't want to risk hanging out with him all day. At the same time it could be completely innocent. And you have never spent time with Jungkook. Maybe you should give him a chance. So you respond,

I think I can spare an hour or two.

You and Jungkook discuss a time after that and you decide that noon would work for the both of you. You were really hoping that this went well and there were no complications. You wanted to have a drama free day, butm the way your life was going there was no guarantee that would happen.

Follow me to stay updated on my work 😊😊😊