Chapter 21- Boyfriend ?!

Namjoon waits patiently for you in your room. You still felt a little out of it from the kiss. So you were a little hesitant to follow him to your room. He was sitting on your bed which made you frown.

"You're getting my bed all wet Joonie." You say with a pout. His eyes go wide and he quickly stands.

"I'm so sorry! I completely forgot." Namjoon says with a slight tint on his cheeks. You laugh over the fact that he got so flustered over such a small thing.

"It's okay. Let's just get you out of those wet clothes." You say heading over to your closet.

"If you wanted to see me naked, (Y/N) you could've just asked." Namjoon says as he begins to take of his shirt. You run over to him quickly placing your hand on top of his.

"Ya! What do you think you're doing?!" You ask bewildered. He furrows his brow in confusion.

"You told me to take of my clothes." He says. You roll your eyes before distancing yourself from him.

"I did not." You argue. "I said let's get you out of these wet clothes." You explain.

"So you wanted to help me?" He wonders seeming genuinely lost. You face palm.

"No you babo. I wanted to find clothes for you to change into and then you could go change...in the bathroom not in front of me." You explain.

"Oh." Namjoon says. It seems that he finally understands where you're coming from.

"Anyway, why were so eager to get naked mister. I'm not into that kinky stuff." You tell him placing your hands on your hips. Namjoon smirked at you.

"If you keep talking, I might have to kiss you again so I would watch it." He says nonchalantly. You quickly turn away and head to your closet. You didn't want him to kiss you again. Not that you hadn't liked it before you just didn't want to create anymore awkwardness. Also you didn't want him to fight with Jimin for that matter or anyone else who might find out. You quickly find the largest pair of sweatpants you had and a t-shirt and throw it at Namjoon. He catches them with ease.

"Thank you." He says. "Umm where is your bathroom."

"Right across the hall." You instruct pointing in that direction for extra emphasis.

"Thank you (Y/N)" He tells you. You nod your head and response and he walks out of the room leaving you to your thoughts. Your mind wanders back to the kiss that the two of you shared not so long ago and you wonder why you let him get away with it. You frown to yourself before throwing yourself onto your bed fueled with frustration.

"I should've never let that happen." You groan into your pillows. It wasn't fair of you to kiss Namjoon after you had just told Jimin you wanted to keep things professional between the two of you. You hear footsteps approaching your door and you don't bother to move yourself from the position that you were currently in.

"What's the matter with you."Namjoon ask as he approaches your bed. He sits down and leans against your pillows.

"I just... all this kissing is messing with my head." You admit your voice is muffled by the pillows you have buried your face in. "My emotions are all over the place and it's your fault." Namjoon laughs.

"Don't blame me entirely for that." He says. "You kissed Jimin too." He says. You groan loudly feeling annoyed.

"I know! Why do you think I'm so confused." You say. "You two ar-" You are cut off by your phone ringing. You get out of bed and walk to your dresser grapping the phone and answering it.

"Yeobosyo," You say into the phone.

"(Y/N)!! Why haven't you called me." You mom says from the other end of the line.