Chapter 49

The concert was the most epic thing you've ever experienced. You had never felt more proud than you did right now. Your boys were killing it. The charisma they had on stage goes unmatched. You couldn't believe that you gotta be a part of creating this. Your parents looked amazed as well. Even though they didn't understand the language the music and performance moved them. Taehyung had even gotten your mom an army bomb. You smile as you watch her wave it back in forth to the beat. You look around the stadium as they give their goodbye speech. It was magical here. Everyone came for one reason and that was to support the band that they loved. Your vision blurs with tears. You were so proud.

All of your nerves died on that night. Now you were excited to get to the next show you couldn't wait for. When the show is over your rush backstage tackling your boyfriend in a hug. He laughs before releasing you.

"That was amazing." You say and then turn to rush all the other boys hugging them all. "I'm so proud of you." You tell them. They beam at your praises, but they all look exhausted. It must've been hard work.

"It couldn't be done without you." Jungkook says. You wave your hand, blowing off the compliment.

"I vote to celebrate with food." Jin says. You beam at his idea.

"I agree." You say. You notice that your parents were guided backstage by the staff and you call them over. With one arm around your mom you turn her to face the boys.

"These are my parents." You say to them. Your mom waves shyly while you Dad just nods in acknowledgement of the boys.

"Thank you for coming to watch us," Namjoon says in english. Your mom grins at him.

"I recognize your voice." She says to him, "did we speak on the phone?" Namjoon smiles and nods. You mother and him relive the phone call they had where sho thought he was your boyfriend. You roll your eyes and turn to your Dad.

"We're going to celebrate with dinner can you guys come?" You ask him. He looks at you sadly.

"Sadly your mom and I have to catch a flight. I have an important meeting in the morning." He explains. You frown and he ruffles your hair. "We wanted to be here to support you today and I couldn't be more proud of you."

"Don't leave me out." Your mom says putting an arm around you. "I am proud too. You made some great friends here and an even greater boyfriend. Hurry up and marry him before I do." You laugh at her and your dad shakes his head. Your parents talk with the members and you for a while before they have to go. When they leave you give them both huge hugs and say goodbye. Watching you parents leave made you feel a little disheartened but you were happy they came.

"Jagi-ya," Taehyung coos behind you. He must've followed you and your parents through the tunnel. You turn around and smile at him. He smiles back.

"Thank you Tae." You say hugging him. "I'm really happy." He hugs you back and places a kiss on your forehead.

"It's okay to say I'm the best boyfriend." He joks once the two of you pull apart. You laugh at him, but nod your head.

"You are." You tell him and steal a quick kiss. You are about to head back to everyone else when he grabs your arm turning you to face him.

"What?" You question. He smirks at you and you swear that your heart stops momentarily.

"Now that your parents are gone... I want a real kiss." He says. You feel your face heat, but toughen up. You step closer to him and lean in. You see the small smile that plays on his lips before yours makes contact. The butterflies that you felt the first time he kissed you are still there. You place your hands on his chest using the fabric of his shirt to pull him closer to you. One of his hands grib the waistband of your pants and the other curls in your hair. He pulls your head back a little and you let out a soft moan. You feel him smirk against your lips. Your moan made him feel more confidence. You bite his lip a little and he shudders pulling back. Both of you are breathing heavily.

"Wow." he says. You look at the floor slowly feeling less confident all of a sudden. "I can't believe I'm going to marry you one day." He says. That causes you to look up at him.

"What-" You start. He laughs at your expression.

"Come on let's head back to the hotel with the others so that we can shower and eat." He says grabbing your hand and walking back to the stage.

"You're going to marry me?" You say shocked. Taehyung looks down at you.

"Of course. I love you and you love me. " He says, "plus I've already won over your parents." You know he's right. But saying it allowed me to hold so much weight. You couldn't believe he'd just said it like it was nothing. As you walk back with him you know that you're smiling like an idiot. But you couldn't help it.

Dinner was at a korean bbq restaurant. You weren't surprised. The whole restaurant had been rented out so that everyone including staff could eat. You sit next to Taehyung and the rest of the boys and the other staff spread out throughout the restaurant.

"Im sooo hungry." Jungkook whines. You nod your head in agreement and take a sip of your green tea.

"I think I've already lost three pounds." Jin says and the table laughs at him.Soon enough the meat comes and you all begin grilling. Well you attempt to grill but once again they don't let you. When the meat is done Taehyung makes a wrap for you and feeds it to you.

"How is it?" He asks.

"Delicious." You tell him honestly.

"Ya we might be okay with you being a couple, but don't rub it in our faces." Jimin whine. He's already had a coupld shots of soju and his cheeks are red. You poke your tongue our at him.

"Pabo, I do what I want" You say. Taehyung laughs at you.

"(Y/N)," J-hope says suddenly, "Your parents are really nice. Especially your mom. She kept saying how good we did." You smile at him.

"Isn't she the greatest." You agree. " I was so happy they could come and see everything we worked so hard on." He nods in agreement. The meal goes pretty smoothly, but near the end half of the members are drunk. Not you though. You knew the drinking age in America was lower than it was in Korea so you didn't drink any. On the ride back Jimin falls asleep on our shoulder. He was such a brat sometimes. Always making snarky comments, but when he slept he was like a little fairy. You look around the van feeling genuinely happy that you had met these boys. You hoped with all your heart that you would remain close after you left the company.

"What are you thinking about?" Yoongi asks you. He was the only person awake other than the staff that was driving and yourself.

"Oh...I was just thinking about what would happen with all of us when I left." You say. He raises one of his eyebrows at you.

"What do you mean?" He wonders. You let out a deep breath.

"I was just wondering if we would still be close. I mean of course Tae and I will, but we're dating. The rest of you have no obligatioin to keep talking to me." You say.

"(Y/N)," Yoongi says harshly. "Don't be dumb. We are your friends. Of course we'll stay close." You look at him with wide eyes, but then smile.

"You're right oppa." You say quietly. He huffs and then closes his eyes to joing the rest of them in sleeping.

Friends.