Chapter 36

"Okay what drinking game should would play?" Jimin asks. You shrug having no idea how drinking games work. Jungkook comes running into the kitchen with a deck of cards.

"Let's play king's cup." He says. You furrow your brow at this suggesting.

"What's that?" You wonder.

"Basically you pick a card, and depending on which card you get ou have to do a certain thing." Taehyung says. You raise an eyebrow at him.

"Do you play a lot of drinking games?" You wonder. He smirks at you, but doesn't answer. You take that response as a yes.

"Okay let's do rock paper scissors to decide who goes first." Jin suggest. So you all play rock paper scissors and Namjoon loses so he has to go first. Jin and Jhope go to the fridge to take out the drinks. They opt for hard liquor. You and the boys gather round as Kookie places the deck of cards on the table.

"Alright Namjoon pick a card." Yoongi says fanning out the cards so that it's a little more radom. Namjoon scrunches his eyebrows as he studies the deck of cards. You being slightly tipsy, have no patience for this.

"Come onnnnn." You whine, "just choose one." Namjoon glances at you briefly before he picks a card. He turns the card around showing it to all of us. It's a three of hearts.

"What does that mean?" You wonder.

"It means he has to drink," Jimin answers with a smile on his face. Jin pours Namjoon a shot of 소주 (soju). He fills it to the brim. You feel pity for him, having to drink so much but you think it'll be fun. Namjoon takes the glass in his hand slowly. He lifts it up,toasting with nobody, and then pulls it back. His face scrunches as the alcohol floods his system.

"Ahh!" He screams being dramatic. You laugh at him.

"Alright Namjoon-ah, choose who goes next. " Jungkook instructs.

"Ya! Don't be so informal." Jin scolds Jungkook. The maknae sighs.

"I choose (Y/N)," The red faced boy says smugly.

"Ahh mean, what did I do to you." You say. He laughs at your cuteness. You stare at the cards as if they are cursed. You slowly pick up a card, fearing the worst, even though you have no clue what each card stands for.

"What does this mean?" You wonder and you turn the card towards so that they can see. The boys look horrified as they see the card. Your heart drops into your stomach.

"It's bad isn't it." You say with a pout turning your ace of spades back around and staring at it . Taehyung places a comforting hand on you shoulder and shakes his head.

"It just means we all have to drink." He says. Your face lights up.

"Oh, just one shot. "You say you though that you were gonna have to do something terrible because the boys looked so scared, but this shouldn't be a problem at all., " Easy peasy." Jimin facepalms..

"No (Y/n), it's a waterfall." Jhope explains.

"Sooo..." You still don't entirely understand.

"We all start chugging at one time and then we can't stop until you stop." Hoseok explains. Your eyes go wide in shock at first, but then you smirk at the boys.

"I'm gonna get you soooo drunk," You say laughing evilly. They look at you with shocked faces.

"Is she..." Jin says shocked.

"Satan." Jimin whispers. You don't care your happy with the outcome.

"(Y/N), in order to get us drunk you'd have to drink a lot yourself." Namjoon warns. You shrug grabbing the nearest bottle of soju. It's banana flavored.