Chapter 32

Tae insisted on driving you to the restaurant and you couldn't really deny him that without seeming like a jerk. Luckily for you, Yoongi takes along with the top of you and so did Jungkook so it wouldn't be awkward. Or at least you hoped it wouldn't. You took shotgun and the other boys sat in the back. As you head towards the restaurant you turn on some music stealing the aux. Yoo hit shuffle on your phone and 'Belong to You' by Sabrina Claudio comes on ( if you haven't heard it I highly recommend it. It's a bop). You find yourself humming the words as you stare out of the window and watch buildings zoom by.

"(Y/N)-ah" Jungkook says. You turn around to face him.

"네?" You questioned. You notice that his cheeks are sort of flushed.

"What song is this?" He wonders. You quickly tell him the song title and he thanks you. You turn back to the front and catch Tae glancing sideways at you.

"뭐 (What)?" You wonder.

"What's she saying?" He asks you. You realize quickly that he is talking about the done playing on your phone.

"I belong to you." You tell Taehyung. He smiles his cute box smile at your translation.

"Took you long enough." He says quietly to where only you can hear.

"야! That's not what I meant Tae." You complain.

He shrugs and says nothing, so you decide to leave it alone. Even if it made you feel some type of way. You realize that Yoongi hasn't said a thing this entire time. You look at him in the rearview mirror. He has his eyes closed and he is nodding his head to the beat, obviously appreciating your taste in music. You smile at the image and gaze out of the window once more.

Once the four of you reach the restaurant you file out of the car one by one. The other boys had beat you there and they were waiting outside. You walk up to them cheerfully until you remember that it was you would be the one paying for all of the food. You pout, wondering why you had ever agreed to this. You knew that they had a rather large appetite.

"(Y/N)-ah, are you ready to pay for all my food," Jimin says smugly. You roll your eyes at him and walk past him.

"If you keep teasing me I might change my mind." You say. You hear him, along with a few other members, laugh at your statement. It takes little to no time for you all to be seated. You were with celebrities after all. You were happy that you got to spend time with the boys outside of work but sad that it would be detrimental to your bank account. The waitress waits patiently for you all to sit before she begins. Once you all are finally settled she asks what you would like, and the chaos begins. Each boy orders three or four different things and you deadpan.

"There is no way that you guys are going to be able to finish all of that food." You mutter under your breath.

Namjoon who is sitting on your right hears this and laughs.

"It's for everyone (Y/N)." He says. You look at him sideways.

"Well if that's the case I won't pick anything. I'll just trust your decisions." You say leaning back in your chair feeling oddly tired. Yoongi who was on your other side looks at you.

"What's the matter with you?" He asks. His deep voice makes him sound indifferent. You lean toward him resting your head on his shoulder.

"I'm tired 오빠," You tell him.

"You just need to eat,"He responds," and don't call me 오빠" Despite saying this he lets you stay leaned up against him. You fight the urge to sleep as the other boys finish off ordering a mountain of food.