Chapter 29- Words of Wisdom

Namjoon had left the scene as soon as the filming ended and now you were standing there all alone. You hear someone running towards you and look up to his a breathless Jungkook.

"You're such a good actress noon- I'm mean (Y/N)," He says. You grace him with a small smile. Still feeling a little flustered from the interaction you'd just had with Namjoon.

"Thank you Kookie, that means a lot." You say. He smiles back at you, flashing his bunny teeth.

"How'd you learn to cry on cue like that." He says. You eternally wondered how he's caught that from where he was standing, but you decided not to question him on it..

"Um..." You utter looking away wishing that you could blame it all on acting. When in reality it was the internal turmoil you were going through with all of these boys weighing on your heart. It was as if they were a chain and ball. You weren't sure what to do about it and you weren't sure who you could talk to about it. You hadn't really made any female acquaintances since coming here and Myung was a male so he would probably not be much help either.

"(Y/N)?,"Jungkook calls out to you breaking you out of your daze.You look up at him. "Are you okay? You kind of dazed off. "

"Yeah, I'm fine." You tell him, lying through your teeth.

"Oh good, anyways, you did a good job ." He says and then he begins walking towards him. You follow him from what you think is a good distance away. You just wanted to go home at the moment. You weren't feeling that well. You felt guilty for constantly hurting these boys. It wasn't something that you wanted to do, you just were so uncertain of your own feelings. You didn't want to commit to anyone if you weren't sure how you truly felt. It wouldn't be fair to yourself or to any of the boys. You had absolutely know idea what you were going to do.

Once you get back into the dressing room, the stylist begins to help you out of your dress.

"Can I ask you something eoni?" You question. She looks up at you with shock. You rarely ever made conversation when it came to this process.

"Um... sure you can."She says.

"Okay say there are these guys, hypothetically of course," You start, "and you know they have feelings for you, and you have feelings for them. How should you go about it?"

"Um.. that's a hard one." She says, as she hands you the clothes that you had come there in. "How important are these boys to you?"

"Very." You say briefly. "And I don't want to hurt any of them by choosing one. They're all so amazing." You tell her. She hums in acknowledgement.

"I hate to tell you this, but you can't just leave it alone." She says the she quickly adds," hypothetically of course. It's clear to me that you care about these boys. They mean a lot to you, but that doesn't mean you have to be in some sort of romantic relationship with each of them. Even if that's what they desire. And if they truly care about you, which I'm certain they do, they wouldn't ask that of you anyway. They'll be happy just seeing you happy." You look at her with wide eyes.

"Are you sure, because they seem so hurt already." You admit. You were once again fully clothed and you had planted yourself into the chair in the room. You felt tired both mentally and physically.

"They are hurt, because they don't know. It's the uncertainty that bothers them most. Not the fact that you could love another member, but they fact that you could love them." She tells you.

"Who said anything about member?!" You say shocked. She laughs at your expression.

"I'm not that dumb.It wasn't to hard to figure out who you were talking about." She says. "It's okay. Your secret is safe with me."