Chapter 3- New Couple?

You walk around a huge department store with a very bored looking Taehyung, who was kindly pushing your very full cart. You guys had been making small talk earlier,but now a silence filled the space between you. 

"I think we need another cart." You tell him. His eyes go wide in surprise.

"This isn't everything?" He questions. You laugh at his adorable expression and shake your head 'no'.

"But we can check out and call it a day if you want." You tell him. His face brightens and he gives one of his signature box smiles.

"Oh thank goodness. I'm starving." He says as the two of you head to checkout. Luckily there isn't a long line and you guys can proceed easily. The old woman behind the counter smiles sweetly at the two of you.

"Oh, new apartment. Are the two of you moving in together?" She ask. Your face heats up and you shake your head quickly. You look at Taehyung who looks just as flustered as you do. 

"He's just helping me shop for my new place." You explain. The old lady apologizes for making such assumptions. You tell her it's alright even though you feel awkward with the whole situation. Once you are done paying for everything you and Taehyung head out to the parking lot where Myung awaits with the car.

"Should I head to the dorms." He asks indicating if you want to drop Taehyung off yet or not. Before you can speak Taehyung does.

"No, we're going to dinner." He tells your driver. Myung looks at you for assurance and you just shrug. You were pretty hungry yourself so you let it happen.

"Okay, where to?" He says while starting the car. You don't really know of any restaurants here , but Taehyung tells your driver of a spot where fans won't bother you.

As you ride there Myung turns on the radio and Taehyung begins to sing along to the song.

"Who is this?" You ask him. He looks at you like you've just asked the dumbest question ever.

"It's us. Well not you. Me and the boys." He tells you. You make an o shape with your mouth. "You don't listen to our music?" 

"Well um...not really but I will now that I am your choreographer. Also...I think that you guys are pretty talented." You say. Taehyung gives you a box smile and you look away hoping that this ride wouldn't be much longer. Luckily for you it wasn't and the car stops in front of a small, homey looking restaurant. As soon as you step out of the car your nostrils are filled with a delicious scent. your stomach growls rather loudly causing yo to blush and Taehyung to laugh at you. You glare at him before walking into the restaurant with him one your tail. You ask the lady for a table for two and you follow her to a small booth by  a window. Kim orders without even waiting for her to ask you glare at his childish actions. The waitress just smiles and writes it down and then she looks at you expectantly. 

"I'll just have what he's having." You tell her. She bows slightly before walking away to get your food prepared for you. You look at Taehyung who is staring at you.

"So how do you like Korea so far?" He ask you. You shrug.

"It's very interesting , but I haven't really done much yet so I don't really know." You tell him being completely honest.

"Well as long as you spend time with me you'll love it, but the other hyungs are kind of crazy." He tells you obviously joking. You laugh at his statement.

"Yeah I bet. Namjoon seems like a serial killer." You joke back causing Taehyung to laugh. "So what exactly are we getting." You ask once the laughter has died down. 

"Only the best food ever." He tells you with a very serious expression."Japchae." (A/N: This is Taehyung's favorite food.) 

"What is-" Before you can finish a plate of delicious smelling meat is placed in front of you along with a plate of numerous vegetables. Your mouth waters at the sight. Taehyung has the same thing in front of him and in between the two of you is a bowl of rice. The waitress puts down two glasses of bubble tea and leaves in silence.

You continue to star at the food in awe before you slowly pick up your chopsticks and pick some of the meat up. You place it in your mouth and savor every bite.

"This is amazing." You tell hi. He nodds in agreement having a  mouth full of food and not  beging able to speak.

The two of you finish your meals and Taehyung somehow convinces you to let him come home with you because it's so late and he doesn't want to wake his hyungs up. 

///////////////////////////////////////////////////Time Skip/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

You and Taehyung sit on your king sized matters that took forever to put together.

"I'm so sleepy." You tell him. He pouts at you.

"We should watch a movie or something. I don't want to go to bed yet." He whines. You take a deep breathe.

"It's nearly two in the morning and I think we've done enough today so I'm going to bed. You can stay up if you want to, but I'm exhausted." You say before allowing yourself collapse on the bed. You feel Taehyung get out of bed. 

"I don't have pj's." He says. You groan before rolling out of bed. You rummage through your clothes and find an over sized tee that might fit Tae and some basketball shorts.

"Can you where these?" You ask him. He takes the clothes out of your hand.

"Yeah thanks. " He says before walking to your bathroom to go get dressed. You lay back down in bed already having your pajamas on and begin to drift in to sleep. Before you are completely asleep you fell Taehyung join you in bed making sure to keep his distance.

"Goodnight." He says quietly. You are too tired to respond so you just groan and fall into a peaceful sleep.