Chapter 19-Remain Proffesional

You were currently in the dressing room changing into the outfit for the next shoot. This outfit seemed to be mainly casual. And you enjoyed it a lot more than a dress or skirt. You were wearing a giant shirt that went to the middle of your thighs.  You assumed that is would be "Jin's shirt" in the MV. You also had black thigh his socks. You smiled at your reflection as your hairstylist went to work on a messy bun.

A knock comes from the door surprising the both of you. The hairstylist goes to answer the door revealing a nervous looking Jimin. He looks past her and smiles at you.

"Can we talk?" He questions. Then his eyes return to the stylist. "Alone preferably." She gets the message and leaves quickly much to your discomfort. You liked Jimin, but you did not want to be alone with him again. Especially not after what happened last time. He enters the room and closes the door behind him. You lean back in your chair in attempt to seem unbothered by the situation.

"Hi Jimin-ie" You greet him with what you hope is a casual, friendly tone. He does not smile as you thought he would. Instead he frowns, rather deeply . "Is something wrong?" He eyeballs you positioning himself on the wall and crossing his arms.

"Have you been avoiding me?" He wonders allowed. Your eyes grow wide.

"No." You answer quickly while shaking your head for over exaggeration. 

"Really (Y/N)? " You can tell that he doesn't believe you. "Just tell me the truth. I won't be offended." You look at the ground feeling slightly guilty.

"It's just... " You are not really sure how to finish your sentence. Jimin was growing impatient. You can tell because he had pushed himself of the wall and he was approaching you.

"Just what?" He says. His voice is gentle, but you can tell that he is upset and he had every right to be. You had been trying to avoid any unnecessary contact with him after all.

"I don't want to cause any tension in the group. " You say honestly.

"Why would there be tension?" He wonders. "None of the other boys know... Do they?" You scratch the back of your neck while letting out a nervous laugh.

"About that... Namjoon may or may not have seen us the other day. " You admit finally and it feels like a heavy wait has been lifted off your chest. That is until you look at Jimin. He looks even more upset.

"That explains so much." He mutter mostly to himself.

"What do you mean? Did something happen between you two?" You question Jimin. HE shakes his head 'no'.

"But Namjoon has been distant lately. He hasn't talked to me much since that ya. I didn't think anything about it at first, but now that you told me that it makes sense. Do you think that he told any of the other members?" Jimin rants.

"No. I don't think he would do something that petty." You tell him trying to comfort him.

"So... is that the only reason you've been avoiding me. Because if it is can you please stop."Jimin says. He's standing directly in front of you now and you are trapped in your chair.

"Yeah I'll stop ignoring you. On one condition..." You say. " You can't make any moves on me. I think it would be best for all of us if everything just remained professional. Romance at the workplace will only lead to bad things for all of us. I should just be a choreographer to you guys. Nothing more." Jimin steps back giving you space.

"If that's what you want" He says with a solemn look on his face. "But just know. I could never think of you as just a choreographer and I don't think any of the other boys could either."

With that he walks out and your stylist reenters the room. You feel bad for what just took place, but it was what had to be done and you knew that.

"Are you alright?" Your stylist ask. You give her a soft smile and nod your head hoping that she would ask no further questions and she did not.

____________Time Skip____________________

You and Jin walked onto the set that they had set up for you guys. It was a kitchen. You face scrunched in confusion. You look to the director doing that he can answer your questions.

"What are we supposed to do?" You wonder aloud. He laughs at the confusion on your face.

"The two of you are just a couple making pancakes for breakfast."  He replies. You look to Jin.

"I hope you know how to cook" You tell him seriously. He smiles at you.

"Of course I know how to cook." Jin says confidently. "Do you?" You hold you chin up him as you look at him.

"Duh. My mom would not send me to another country if I couldn't cook for myself." You say showing some of your pride. Jin laughs.

"Good. Let's do this then." He grabs your hand and leads you to the kitchen.

"ACTION!!!" The director yells and the two of you get to work. You rummage the fridge looking for ingredients. Jin peers over your shoulder placing his hands on your hips to get a better view. Although you know that the two of you are just acting you can't help t he blush that rises to your cheeks or the way your heart rate picks up its usually slow pace. You grab eggs and milk and put them on the counter quickly creating a small distance between you and Jin.

"Do you know where the flour is Jagi?" He wonders. You feel flustered hearing the pet name roll of his tongue. Usually Tae called you that just to be annoying. You point to the cabinet behind him, hoping that you were right about the location. He turns to get the ingredient along with sugar. He places everything on the counter. While he was getting things set up you took it upon yourself to find a mixing bowl and utensils. The two of you had successfully gathered everything. You begin mixing ingredients with the help of Jin. He cracks the eggs expertly.

"Wow. You really an cook" You say in shock. Jin looks at you and smiles.

"Someone has to feed those boys." He says. You smile at him.

"I bet they eat a lot huh." You wonder. He nods but then goes back to making pancakes. In part of your role you wrap your arms around his waist and lean on him. You feel his body tense.

"You're not a very attentive boyfriend." You say to him. He remains quiet and then suddenly you're covered in flour. You gasp breaking the connection between you two, while Jin stands there and laughs extremely hard.

"Two can play at that game mister." You say before grabbing a handful of flour and flinging it at his face. He stops laughing and becomes serious all of a sudden. The two of you break out in a full out war. Flour is thrown, along with sugar and eggs. Jin soon has all the pancake ingredients on his person and you are the one laughing. You laugh so hard that you fall on the floor covering yourself in the flour you were going to throw at him. Jin takes this as an opportunity to pin you down and he pours the remainder of the flour onto you.

"Hey no fair!! I was down that's cheating." You say while beating your tiny fist against his broad chest but he was a giant so this wasn't going to get you anywhere. You finally give up.

"Okay okay. You win" You say while pouting. Jin gets off of you and helps you up.

"CUT!!!" The director calls. You glare at Jin playfully.

"I'll get you back." You tell him.

"Considering the mess the two of you made. I suggest we call it a day. We'll finish filming tomorrow" The director says. You point to Jin at the same time he points at you.

"He/She started it." The two of you say at the same time. Everyone then burst out laughing.