Chapter 24- Tension

You have been quietly sitting at the table, enjoying your smoothie. You didn't want to create any negative energy amongst the boys so you were attempting to keep to yourself. As a means to my to start drama , that is.

"(Y/N)-ah, are you okay?" Jungkook ask you.  You look at him to see that his eyes are full of concern for you.

"Yeah." You answer,"I'm perfectly fine." Great by trying not to cause any problems. I caused one. Why couldn't things every go smoothly when I'm with these guys? I just want them all to be happy, you think to yourself.

"You haven't been talking much." He says. You put a gentle smile on your face to seem more convincing.

" maybe I'm just a little tired." You tell him . He pouts.

" do you want to go home? " he asks you. Your eyes widen a little bit.

"No that's not it. I think the filming just got to me. " You tell the worried maknae. His eyes soften as he gazes at you with concern. You shift in your seat feeling slightly uncomfortable with his eyes on you.

"I'm sorry you feel that way. It's a lot of work being both a choreographer and now an actress. " he says.

"It's okay. Really I'm fine." You tell him. He nods his head and turns to talk to Jin who was sitting right beside him. You sigh in relief thanks to that conversation being over. You really didn't think that you could handle having all this attention on you all the time. You were starting to miss the nights that y was just you. Not to say that you didn't like the boys are spending time with them. Actually it was quite the opposite, you admired each and every one of them for not only their talent but also go their kind hearts ♥️. They were probably some of the most genuinely good people you had every met in your entire life. Other than your mother of course. You loved her more than anything in the world.

Jimin nudges you in the side suddenly taking you out of your thoughts.

"Neh?" You say to him. He points to the menu.

"Is there anything you want specifically. We're going to order a little of everything so everyone can have some." He says. You look down at the menu and then back to him.

"No, I don't really know much about Korean food." You tell him. " You should order for me." Jimin looks down at you.

"Are you sure?" He ask. You nod your head.

"Just don't get me anything gross or I'll fight you." You tell him with a stern expression. He laughs at your statement.

"I would like to see you try (Y/N)." he says suddenly serious.

"No you wouldn't I would definitely win." You tell him. He laughs once again it you feel some of the tension from earlier going away. You suddenly feel comfortable where you are.

"What are you two talking about that's so funny?" Namjoon ask. You look at him.

"None of your business." You say in a childish tone before sticking your tongue out at him. He can't help but smile at your mannerisms.

The waitress, Jennie comes back ready to take everyone's order. Once all the ordering is done she retreats back to the kitchen and conversation resumes.

"(Y/N), we have to film are dance video soon." Hoseok says suddenly. You face palm.

"Oh my gosh! I completely forgot about that. I'm so sorry." You blurt out.

"Woah calm down. I'm sure we'll work it out." He says with a smile on his face. When J-hope smiles it seems as if everything was alright. He was literally a walking ray of sunshine.