Chapter 8- One on one

The day after you spent time with Jimin you decided to buy all the boys bubble tea. Myung had to help you carry all of them in. The two of you place them on the secretary's desk and then say goodbye to Myung. The secretary gives you a strange look as you attempt to pick up the two containers. She doesn't offer you any help she just watches you struggle. You carry the tea along with your bag to the practice room. The boys are already there stretching. They all smile up at you when they notice that you have entered the room. You place the tea on the ground.

"Good morning." You say. They all return the greeting. "I got you guys bubble tea. I wasn't sure what flavor you would want so I just got a bunch of different ones. You guys can pick." By now the boys are surrounding you and the tea.

"Thank you (Y/N)." Jin says. "That was very sweet of you to do for us." You smile at him.

"eh it was nothing. Just think of it as a celebratory thing. After all the choreography is all done. Now you boys just need to run through until you can't stand up anymore." You say. They all laugh at you and begin too choose tea.

You and the boys sit on the floor in a circle and enjoy your tea. You were in between Suga and Jhope.

"We should probably plan our day at the beach." Rapmonster says sounding like a true leader.

"Yeah we should." Jin agrees. You look around at the boys who all have thinking looks on their faces.

" Well tomorrow is Saturday." You say."We should go then."

"That's not a bad idea." Jhope agrees.

"I was planning on sleeping all day." Yoongi says with a frown on his cute baby face.

"Yoongi don't be mean to her." Jungkook says sending a glare Suga's way.

"I'm not being mean. I would just rather sleep than go to the beach." He says being a brat.

"Aww." You pout giving him puppy dog eyes. "Please Yoongi. It'll be fun."

"Okay." He says not being able to resist you aegyo. You smile at him.

"Thank you oppa!" You say excited.

"Yah, don't be so ecxited." He whines blushing. "And don't call me oppa."  You can't but laugh at him.

"okay okay. Mr. Grumpypants. " You say sipping your tea.

"Do you have a swim suit." Tae ask not realizing how foward his question sounds. Jimin slaps him on the arm before you can answer that question.

"Don't ask her things like that." He says. You laugh at the boys. Tae has a really confused look on his face.

"Why? I slept in the same bed as her I thought we were on good enough terms." Taehyung says. Your face explodes in a bright red blush.

"Yah don't make it sound like that." You say. Taehyung looks at you.

"But we did-" He begins only to be cut of by you throwing a shoe at his head.

"Ow jagi." He says.

"I'm not your jagi." You whine. Rapmonster laughs at you two and so does Jhope.

"It's not funny you two." You say with a pouty look on your face.

"Aegyo."Jhope says pinching your cheeks. You pull away from him and stick your tongue out like a little child.

"You guys are all mean." You whine.

"I didn't do anything." Rapmonster says at the same time Jungkook says, "I'm sorry Noona."