Chapter 36

You and the boys sit around they're huge dinner table while Jin sets up the food. Your eyes light up as you take in all the food that you're about to have the chance to devour.

"Wow, it looks so good." You say. Taehyung, who is sitting right beside you, smiles awt your statement.

"It's cute how excited you get about food." He says. You puff out your cheeks in a way that he thinks makes you look even cuter.

"I can't help it, would you just look at it. It's amazing." I say.

"Just make sure you save room for dessert there's mochi ice cream." Jin says after hearing you and Tae's conversation.

"I will trust me. There's always room for dessert." You reply. With a smile on your face. Everything smells so good.  You point to something that has red sauce and vegetables all over it.

"What's this Tae?" you ask him because he is the closest to you. He looks to where you are pointing.

"Oh that's, 오징어볶음." He says/ you furrow your eyebrows in confusion.

"Squid (Y/N)," Namjoon says in english so that you understand.

"Ahh, I see." You say nodding in acknowledgement.

"Jin hyung, can we eat now?" Jungkook ask. Everyone is eyeing the food hungrily.

"Just let me get drinks, who wants beer?" Jin ask. Your hand shoots up immediately.

"Ya!, you're too young." Yoongi says sternly.

"But oppa," You whine. "I work hard let me have one at least" He looks at you for one last moment before shrugging.

"Fine become an alcoholic for all I car." He says.

"Don't be dramatic hyung, I'm sure she'll be fine."  Jimin says.

"See Yoongi oppa, no big deal. So can I have one jin." You say turning to him. He already has a beer in hand. He opens it and hand it to you then he continues passing them out like candy.

"There's more in the fridge if one isn't enough," Jin tells everyone. "And now we can eat. " You are beyond excited to hear those words. You reach for the squid first and put a giant spoonful on your plate.

"Kookie, can you pass the rice." You ask him once he has some on his place. He moves it your way and you take some on your plate. Taehyung takes the liberty of putting Kimchi and pickled radish on a litte side dish for you.

"(Y/N), that squid is really spicy," Jhope warns you from across the table.

""Yeah I may have asked for the spiciest squid they had." He says, "So they added a lot of chili powder." He explains. Jimin passes you some sort of soup.

"This'll help with the spice." He tells you. He  already put it in a bowl for you.

"Thanks," You say. There are a few other main dishes, but you think that this is enough of a starter. So you start eating. Jhope was not lying when he said the squid was spicy. You only take one bite and it feels like your mouth is on fire. It taste  good, but it hurts. You almost immediately grab for your beer and begin to gulp it down. It's super fizzy, but you don't care anything to stop the burning.

"Woah, (Y/N) slow down. Are you trying to get drunk right away?" Jungkook says noticing your actions. You ignore him and continue to gulp down the beer until it's gone. The spice is till there.

"It's...SO...SPICY!" You say in anguish. "Jin oppa do you hate me?" You accuse him. He must want to kill you for making the choreography too hard that's the only reason anyone would do this to someone. The boys laugh at your little outburst.