Chapter 42 - Love?

The next day when you walk up to the building you feel a mix of excitement and nerves. Yoongi's reaction really helped you to calm down a little. You just hoped that he hadn't spilled the beans to any of the other boys yet. It would be really bad in your mind if they heard it from someone other than you. Even Taehyung. You wouldn't want them to take out any built-up emotions they had on him. Of course, you understood that they were really close friends, but even friends fight at times.

"There you are." Taehyungs deep voice rings in your ears breaking you out of your trance.

"Oh." You say jumping a little. "You scared me." He walks up to you and takes the bag off of your shoulder to carry it to the practice room. He leans in to kiss you on the forehead but you pull back.

"Not here. " You hiss quietly. "Not yet." He nods in understanding but then his brow furrows.I question written on his face. You just aren't sure what it is.

"So... how did it go yesterday." He wonders. "You never called me. Or texted. I thought I might text you, but I didn't want to bother you in case," He pauses looking for the right way to phrase his question.

"In case things went wrong?" You say filling in the last of his sentence. He nods his head and you smile reassuringly at him, "It all went really well actually. I feel a lot lighter having told him and he was really sweet about it."

Taehyung's eyes narrow at this.

"I hope wasn't too sweet." He says sternly. You can't help the laugh that bubbles up in your chest.

"You know something? You are the only man that can make jealousy look attractive." You tell him. Just like that, his face is back to normal. Well, almost normal. There is a red flush dusting his cheeks and he looks away embarrassed.

"Who said anything about being jealous?" He huffs and begins to walk towards the dance studio. You follow behind him still giggling and struggling to keep up with his long stride. "How are we going to tell them?"

"I was thinking after practice." You tell him, "That way if it goes bad I can just run to my house." You admit sheepishly.

"And me?" He says. You shake your head playfully.

"I was going to feed you to the wolves." You say. He pretends to be hurt, placing a hand over his heart.

"And here I thought you cared about me." He mutters. You laugh again. You were in a good mood today. You couldn't decide if it was because of Yoongi, Taehyung, or both. You prayed and hoped that the other boys would be as matura about it as he had been. You quickly reach for his hand and give it a gentle squeeze.

"I do," You say softly and then bring your hand back to your side.

"Here we go," Taehyung says as he pushes the studio doors open for you. You walk in and see that the boys are all lazing around on their phones.

"Hey," You say coldly, "Why aren't you stretching?" You accuse. Your tone of voice causes them all quickly to get into stretching positions. Tae places your bag next to the mirror and joins the rest. You pull out your notes from the bag and place them on the floor in front of you so that you can go over them while you stretch.

"Okay," You say mostly to yourself while you stretch, "Today we have to go through the entire set for the tour. The plane will take off in a week." You feel your shoulders drop. One week was all you had left to prepare the boys for the tour.

"Don't forget the MV debuts tomorrow," Hoseok says from beside you. He was peaking over your shoulder at the schedule. The sense of dread you had returns tenfold.

"Tomorrow? Why am I just now finding this out??" You say. He shrugs.

"I thought our manager would have told you." He says. You think about the fact that your face is gonna be all over the internet in less than 24 hours and feel sick.