Chapter One

This was it.

It was the last day that we were going to be on tour with One Direction, and after we were finished we were going to have a two week break back home with our families.

I woke up to the rough sounds of the wheels of the tourbus sliding on a dirt road. As I checked my phone, the clock widget had shown that it was 6:32am, which meant I was most likely the only one who was awake.

The next ten or so minutes I tried to fall back into sleep, but it was no use. I had almost never been able to fall asleep after I had woken up, and with the sound of the bus moving, there was definitely no chance that I could.

Figuring that no one else would be up, I didn't bother to even slide a shirt on before dragging myself off the bed. Shoving my hand through my whitish hair, I clumsily made my way into the kitchen area wearing only boxers.

After looking through the cupboards attempting to find something nice, I settled on Corn Flakes. Just as I was pouring milk into the small bowl, the vehicle drove over a speed bump too fast, which caused the milk to spill everywhere.

"Fuck!" I screamed in anger as I grabbed a sponge to clean the mess up. My yell must've woke one of the boys up, because just as I sat on the couch, I heard a groan from one of them. About a minute later, to my surprise Ashton walked in.

He was never the one to wake up early, he was normally one of the last. Wait, what am I talking about? I never wake up early and I'm thinking about how early he wakes up?

Ashton had a shocked look on his face as he saw me. For a moment I wondered why he looked at me strangely, but it came to me, I was only wearing boxers.

The three other boys had no problem being basically naked around the band, but I always preferred to have clothes on, well atleast pants and a shirt on. "Holy shit." I heard the boy whisper, probably expecting for me not to have heard it.

Attempting to cover myself with the blanket that sat next to me, Ashton stood motionless staring at me. As I glanced back at him, there was something else I had noticed. The dried up tears on his face, and the bulge in his boxers. "Uh. Uhm..." I had no clue what to say.

"Uhm bye-" he almost screamed, running out of the part of the bus I had been in and back into the bed area.

I had never thought about Ashton in that way, but I couldn't help but wonder if he did. He did always seem to stare at me more than the others, and always made me be in his Keeks even if I didn't feel like talking to anyone. And I do enjoy hanging out with him, and I love his hugs, he gives the be- Wait what are you thinking Michael? You have a girlfriend for fuck sake!

After thinking my whole life over, I decided I needed to talk to Ashton about something. Was his erection because of me or not? I wasn't even sure if I wanted it to be.

I stood behind his area before pulling the curtain back to see the worst or best sight. Ashton looking through videos specifically of me and crying... What the fuck?

-{ edit- I know the start of this really sucks, but it gets better (well in my opinion) later. I'll probably edit the chapter once I have time, but for now the first ten or so chapters will just be bad. :3 }-