Chapter Thirteen

"Well do you and your whoever that is, want some pasta?" I awkwardly asked as I took a step back towards the door.

"Uh no thanks." Luke replied as I was getting to exit the room. The girl kind of just stared at Luke for a moment, she seemed as awkward as I was.

"Oh uh right. Savannah, Michael, Michael, Savannah." The two had covered themselves with the blanket, but it was at that moment that I realised his blankets were pretty transparent. After a moment I just left the room, and continued to make pasta.

After I had finished eating, the two came into the loungeroom. Luckily, this time they were fully dressed. They sat on the couch and watched TV. "So how long you been dating?" I interrupted them watching whatever was on.

"Oh we aren't dating, I just picked her up at the strip club." As soon as he said that, my eyes shot straight to Luke in shock who couldn't contain his laughter.

"Just kidding!" I sighed with relief.

"Anyway we have been dating for a month or something." Savannah answered the question. She had brown hair, and beautiful brown eyes. She was beautiful. Not that I had my eyes on her, I wanted someone else. Ashton.

The two rambled on into conversation about how they met, but I didn't really care and zoned out. So how was I going to ever going to be confident enough to tell Ashton my feelings? How was I going to break up with Becca?

"...So yeah I kinda work with therapy." Savannah ended the conversation and surprisingly that was the only thing I heard.

I went back to thinking, and then I remembered. I hadn't wrote a note yet, and Ashton wasn't here. Leaving the loungeroom, the two didn't seem to notice as they were making out, I headed into the boys room. I spotted his diary, not well hidden. I grabbed a sticky note and a pen. I just couldn't think of what to write. Where was Ashton anyway? Was he with Calum? At that moment I remembered their kiss, and scribbled on the note. 'Stay away from Calum.'

Why was I becoming addicted to writing sticky notes? Why couldn't I be normal and speak to him with my voice and not my writing?

---

The next morning, Ashton had made bacon and eggs. But as we were all dreadful chefs, the eggs weren't ready and the bacon had been in the pan for way too long. We all pretended that we enjoyed the food, but I'm pretty sure he noticed.

After we had finished, we played some video games. But the game of Halo wasn't exactly fun as the whole time Calum and Ashton awkwardly stared at eachother and Luke wasn't playing so the game was me killing the two constantly while they hardly touch their controller.

What happened with them?

---

During the course of the week, I had wrote a few more notes, mainly just weird crappy quotes I found on the internet about love. How could he have not figured out who it is yet?

Also during the week, I found out more about this Savannah girl. She was really into this therapy and physiology shit and that's when I realised that maybe she could help me with my situation with Ashton.

Luke brought his girl over one night and I knew this was probably my only chance. Well not actually, but it's now or never.

"Hey Savannah can I talk to you for a minute?" She exchanged glances with her boyfriend before nodding and following me into the hallway.

"So uh you work with therapy and that right?"

"Yeah..."

"Could I have some help with this person I like? If you can even help?"

"Um ok. Tell me about her." She seemed pretty awkward and a bit confused.

"It's not a girl."

-{ Yes I know everyone knows that, but anyway. This is a pretty filler chapter.

If anyone actually reads this still I just wanna say I love youuuuuu! }-