Chapter Twelve

*Michael's POV*

Oh fuck. Ashton had been in his room when I was about to stick on another sticky note. He also almost found out it was me, luckily I steered him away from that thought by saying it was probably a fan. But the best thing about this, was that he hardly remembers the night we made out for the first time, so he didn't suspect me when I stuck a note with a love heart.

I was so weak. Why did I have to break the make out session? I wanted Ashton. I'm pretty certain I started the kiss. Ugh. Maybe if I break up with Becca than he will realise I actually want him. Why do I have to make so many mistakes?

Grabbing my phone from my pocket, I saw a new tweet from the 5SOS account, a picture infact. I swiped my finger across the screen, and the picture was revealed. Ashton and Calum kissing with the caption '#Cashton or #Mashton' I'm guessing the three uploaded this as a joke(I just assumed that Luke took it), which means that Ashton really did only kiss me because of the dare or he wouldn't have let him kiss him.

Fuck this. Why does Ashton keep changing how he feels. He's either lying about something or changes his mind a lot. The more I looked at the image, the more angry I became and after a moment I found myself pelting the iPhone at the wall.

Now I couldn't break up with Becca, which was all I was planning to do. Maybe I should stay with her, maybe she's better for me than Ashton. But I didn't feel anything when I was with that girl, and I did when I was with Ashton.

---

Around an hour later, I heard the door click open and only two of the three boys walked into the apartment. I hadn't even realised that they had left. I could've wrpte another note, but it's too late now. That's where they must've been in that picture. The mall.

"Did you miss us?" Calum asked as he walked in. Ashton followed behind him, but Luke was no where to be found. I questioned this, but Ashton said he had went to meet up with some of his other friends. Oh ok.

In their hands they had bags full of clothing. Did boys suddenly have this interest in shopping? Should I be aware of this?

"Um so how was your day?" I tried to seem semi-interested in their day full of kissing and whatever, but in reality I wanted to jump into bed, play video games and then look through Ashton's tweets, but of course I had just smashed my phone and now I had to listen to Calum talk about how he went shopping and kissed Ashton.

"So when we were in a jewelery shop-" Why were they in a jewelery shop?

"Ashton was really quiet so I told him that I would kiss him and post it on Twitter so people would stop calling Ashton gay." As the words came out of his mouth, my eyes shot straight at Ashton who was staring at the floor and picking at his fingernails.

This was followed by a very awkward silence that no one seemed to break and after a while we headed in opposite directions. Ashton went to the kitchen, Calum went to the loungeroom and I went to my bedroom.

I sat down and watched TV for a while as I had a television in my bedroom before Calum entered the room. "Did you uh break your phone or something?" Calum asked.

"Yeah why?"

"'Cause Becca called me because you wouldn't pick up. Do you want to talk to her on my phone?" I nodded before taking his phone. He left shortly after so I could call the girl. After about five seconds after I rung, she picked up.

"Hello?" She spoke quietly.

"Hey it's Michael."

"Oh. Was your phone broken or something?"

"Yeah." I didn't bother telling her why I had broke it.

"So, I'm not working tonight, did you wanna go to the movies or something?"

"Sure, do you wanna see Catching Fire?" [[I know its not out yet, but let's pretend it is.]]

"It's a date!" She seemed like it was our first date. We talked for a little while longer, before we decided to stop talking.

---

"That was... Different than I expected." I said as we exited the cinema. I had read all the books, so I was expecting the movies to be exactly like the books, but this movie was quite different than I expected it to be.

She agreed with me, and we headed to my car. "Do you want stay at the apartment tonight?" Honestly, I didn't want her to stay, I just wanted Ashton to be jealous.

"Sorry I can't babe. I have to get up early for work tomorrow and I won't have anyway to get there on time because you wake up at like three pm every day." She smiled and I dropped her off at her house. I stayed over there for a while but at around eight, I left.

When I arrived at the apartment, it seemed as no one was home. They must've went jewelery shopping again. I sighed. I took a seat on the couch and started to watch what seemed to be 'Keeping up with The Kardashians'. Who was even watching this channel?

As I started to make some dinner for myself, I heard faint noises coming from one of the bedrooms. I think Luke was home. Maybe I should make dinner for him? I thought to myself. I headed to his room to ask him and saw something I probably shouldn't have saw. Him having sex with some random chick.

It wasn't hi, having sex with someone that wasn't me that was weird, I don't even like him in that way... What am I talking about here. It was just me walking in on him and his girlfriend maybe? Who knows who it was.

-{ Yeah I know that wasn't really Mashton at the end, but Luke's gotta do something in this fanfic right? }-