Chapter Five

Half an hour later when the boys returned, I had been watching television. As they made their way through the entrance, not a single word was spoken, and that's how I liked it. I wasn't too sure on why I had been more in a pissed off mood than normal, but I really didn't want to think about it.

As the boys joined me on the couch, I kept my eyes glued to the screen. I had a slight feeling that if I looked away for a second, then I would have to make conversation. The show that was on wasn't particularly great, but as the remote was out of reach, I didn't bother to ask for someone to change it.

The plane was leaving for Sydney at 2:30pm and it had been around 1:30 so we started to head off for the airport. The location of the airport hadn't been too far away, but we needed to get there earlier so we could check in, take photos with people if any had came to see us and ectera.

When the bus was around twenty minutes away from the airport, the boys decided it would be fun to play 'New and improved truth or dare'. It was when basically if you didn't answer the truth or complete the dare, you had to kiss another member on the cheek. I had no idea what was with Luke and coming up with ideas that have kissing in them lately, but I did not like it one bit.

"Mikey, truth or dare?" Calum asked me. I knew that if I had said either of them, that I would most likely have to kiss someone and if I didn't do it the boys would mock me with what happened yesterday.

"I'm not playing." I stated, staring back at the television. This was followed by whines and pleads for me to play, but I rejected. I didn't need more images of me kissing band members on the internet while I have a girlfriend. Wait, I haven't texted her for two days, I haven't even check my messages!

Fishing out my phone out of my pocket, I tapped on the messages app and was shocked. I had about twenty or more messages from fans. How did they even find my number? I'll have to figure that out later. Scrolling down, I finally found messages from Becca, my girlfriend. As I tapped on the name, I wasn't surprised that I had only received one message, as Becca wasn't one of the girls who would get furious if you didn't reply in three seconds.

- Beccaaaa ♥ -  

'hey babe, wanna go ice skating 2morrow when u get back? xoxoxo' 

*15 hours ago*

I didn't see any problem with that, so I started to reply.

'Sure darling. Ill call u once I get back to Sydney' As I hit the send button, I heard Ashton answering a question. I can't believe they were still playing that ridiculous game. They were seventeen/nineteen, not twelve.

Shortly after, we had arrived at the small airport, and collected our suitcases. As I grabbed mine from the back, I heard Ashton quietly freaking out over something. I wasn't near him, so I could only hear small parts of what he had been saying. "My diary", "'Why?'" and "what is". I could finally figure out what he had been saying after a moment, and that he had saw the note I had stuck on the book.

Ignoring him, for who knows what reason why, I stepped out of the bus with my large suitcase and headed into the building. Luke was ahead of me, so I had raced up to him so I wouldn't have to walk in silence. "Hey dude." I said as I finally caught up to the boy. He just replied with a 'hi' and stayed quiet afterwards.

After we had done the bag checks and other things, we sat in the seats waiting for our aeroplane to arrive. There was an awkward silence, which no one bothered to break, until we were called up.

As we boarded our plane, I noticed there was only the three row seats in the middle, so one of us would have to sit alone. This unlucky person ended up being Calum. I would've preferred to be alone, but I wasn't going to ask to swap tickets, so I just took a seat next to Ashton.

When a lady came around with food, I took a packet of chips, but the other boys were still full from their breakfast. What on Earth did they buy there? But as soon as the girl had left, Ashton decided that he wasn't actually full and asked for some of my chips. I prepared myself to scream 'hell no', but decided against it because he would just steal them anyway. I handed the bag to him so he could take a few, which meant half the bag for him. Just as he handed the almost empty bag back, I swear I heard Luke murmur something that had sounded like 'what a nice boyfriend'. What?

~~

After three hours of almost complete silence, only the occasional comments, we were finally in Sydney. As we headed off the plane, I almost tripped over several times, just my clumsiness, I guess.

As I spotted my mother, I exchanged 'goodbye's with the others before I collected my suitcase and walked with her. She made several comments about my hair, but I didn't care, I was probably going to dye it again in a few days anyway.

Half an hour later, we had finally arrived home. There wasn't much changes to the house since about four weeks ago when I was last there. As I dumped the heavy suitcase in my bedroom, I checked my Twitter before calling Becca like I had promised I would.

-{ Becca is played by Lulu Antariksa by the way. }-