Chapter Sixteen

"Really?" Savannah replied, suprised.

"Sure did." I shaked as I spoke, I was a terrible actor.

Shortly after, I was dragged out into the living room by Savannah. I'm guessing she was going to tell the rest of the guys. Will my lying ever even stop? "Guess what guys?" She asked the three. This was followed by the boys saying 'what?' in unison.

"Michael broke up with Becca!" As the words came out, Ashtons face lit up like a light bulb, oh gosh. The other two boys didn't really care at all, I'm pretty sure they liked her more than I did, but Ashton looked like he would scream any moment out of joy. I tried to keep a smile on my face, but when Ashton finds out about my lies, that smile would turn upside down.

After a moment, we sat down on the couch to join them watching televison. The whole time, I knew that Ashton was staring at me and it was killing me. He would have to find out sooner or later. I was such a douche.

I became hungry quite quickly and stood up to grab something from the pantry. Once I entered the kitched, it didn't take long to realise I wasn't alone. Feeling a hand connect with my hand, I knew who it was and after no time at all I was dragged into his bedroom. "Hey there buttercup." As the boy spoke I could hear the excitement through it.

"Uh hi?" I was positive where this was going.

"You broke up with Becca?" I nervously nodded.

As soon as I said it, he pulled himself to me and pushed his lips to mine. I can't even remember how many times this has happened in the last month, all while we I had a girlfriend. Carrying on the kiss, I felt myself on the bed. His lips tasted like Vegemite, well I guess I know what he had for breakfast that morning.

Feeling two hands start to pull off my shirt, I started to freak out. We weren't going to have sex were we? We weren't even dating and I still had a girlfriend. "U-uh Ashton are we-"

"No! I was just teasing you." He started laughing and then winked. We had stopped kissing by now, but I was still on top of Ashton.

"So uh-uhm what would you uh say if-" Oh my god I was about to be in two relationships wasn't I.

"Do you want to go out with me?" He blurted it out, I could see how nervous he was. I nodded and faked a smile. I was happy, glad, but I was going to have to tell him that I don't know how to break up with my girlfriend that I told him I had broken up with.

We agreed to not tell anyone for a while and then we headed back into the loungeroom. I don't see how no one had realised what had been going on. We casually sat back down, like we had never left.

--- First date ---

The next day was the only day we would be free for the next week, so we decided to go out then. We agreed to go to a pretty normal place, so people wouldn't suspect that we were dating.

"Where you two going?" Luke asked smiling.

"We're just going to Nando's for tea since you two would be out." Ashton tried to sound casual. It was true that Luke and Calum would be somewhere else tonight, luckily.

"Oh ok." He replied.

We left after that, and went into Ashton's car. We arrived shortly after and walked into the building. There was no line, so we walked straight to the person at the counter. When we reached the worker, she started squealing. "OMG. I'm a huge fan of you!" We smiled and replied saying 'thanks'. She continued to talk about us until she saw her boss and took us to a table.

We sat down and ordered food. We talked about a lot of things, but we already knew eachother inside and out so it wasn't anything we had already talked about before.

About an hour later we decided to leave because we had finished our food. Ashton stood up and was there for a moment while I remained seated. "You

look like you're going to propose." I stated, laughing.

"Why else would I be standing like this?" He was about to get on one knee, but stopped so he wouldn't look stupid on one knee without a ring.

"Now get up you asshole." He laughed and pulled me up.

Just as we walked outside the restaurant, we stood by the door for a moment. "Fabulous date." I winked. The corners of his mouth lifted into a smile. He pulled in for a kiss which I accepted. We didn't kiss for long, as we were in public, and headed to Ashton's car afterwards.

But just as I was about to open the door, I could see someone very familiar in the car beside us. Becca. And she probably just saw the whole thing.

-{ Sorry this chapter was short as! Also THANKS FOR 1K READS! :D xo }-