Chapter Six

The next night was time for my date. I didn't dress in a tux or anything to humiliate myself at the icerink, just normal everyday clothing.

As I nervously drove to Becca's house to pick her up, my favourite song suddenly came up and I ended up embarrassing myself anyway. I wasn't too sure at that moment on why I had been nervous, it wasn't our first date, but somehow I had still gotten goosebumps.

When she down after I texted her telling her I had arrived, she opened the front door with a beautiful dress reaching just under her knees. She walked over to the car and sat in the passenger seat. Here goes to me most likely failing at ice skating.

~~

After we had slipped on the skates, we headed onto the rink. Something must've been on that night, because there was dozens of children scattered around, but I didn't mind, there was a few couples around as well.

Becca held on to my arm as we skated on the rink, supposedly helping me not fall, but it wasn't so successful. Each time this happened, we would burst out in laughter while others stared. When around ten minutes had passed, I had finally became used to the ice and didn't fall every ten seconds.

At around nine, all these cheesy love songs started coming on, but of course girls thought these were perfect songs to kiss people while they were on, so I was dragged to the middle. I didn't mind too much, but I slightly dislike public displays of affection.

"I love this song!" Becca quietly said to me as 'The One that got Away' by Katy Perry blasted the ice rink. The girl leaned in slowly to kiss me and I started to grow nervous, were people watching. I kissed her back for a moment before the kiss was broken.

I was surprised that no fans had came and asked me to take pictures, but I was grateful.

At around ten, we had decided that we were bored so we took off the skates and left. We bought take away food and I dropped her off at her house because she had to go to uni tomorrow and she would have to get up before I did.

As soon I arrived home, I checked my phone for text messages, I noticed I had one from all three of the boys. Starting off with ashton, none of his messages made sense.

- Ashtonnnn -

"Come to homee b8"

"Why are me"

"B@by"

"Kiss you like me wanna be luvedd"

1 hour ago.

Was Ashton drunk? I assumed this and moved on to the next boys messages, Calum's.

- Cal -

"Dude answer your calls"

"Where are you?"

30 minutes ago.

I wondered why Calum needed to speak to me oh so urgently. I moved on and checked Luke's messaged without replying to Calum's.

- Luke -

"Come to Ash's housee"

"PaRtYyy"

"lUv u"

"t0tezz not drunkk"

"iS th1s my phpne???????/?/?? $$"

What the-? Was Luke even sending those, it didn't seem like his typing at all, even if he was drunk.