Chapter Thirty-Eight

38.

* Michael's POV *

"The weather in London will-"

"Why are you watching the news?" I asked Luke as my eyes opened. It looked as though it was around eleven in the morning, but I had been wrong at guessing time a lot.

"I just turned on the TV and this is the first thing that came on." He replied, and started to flick through the channels.

After he had found a show to watch, I sat up and started to play with my hair. I knew I had an extreme case of bed-head. Soon I had my hair where it was meant to be, and started to look around the hotel room like I normally did.

Luke was sitting cross-legged on his bed, staring at the television. He was already dressed in skinny-jeans and a Nirvana shirt, so he had probably already went down to the brunch. The room looked almost empty, only the objects that were in the room when we arrived were in sight.

The reason that the room wasn't a mess, was because it was our last day in London. We were returning to Australia to finish our album, then probably do a tour of some sort. I had packed my things the night before, because I knew that I would have been too lazy in the morning and probably forget things.

"You might want to get ready soon, we have to leave in around two hours." I nodded, before grabbing the clothes I had left on top of my suitcase and walking to the bathroom,

Turning on the shower, I started to remove the clothing I had on. After I was naked, I stepped into the shower, where I was met by burning water. It took a while to adjust the heat, but finally it was at the perfect temperature. After I had washed my hair, I went to my usual routine of thinking about anything and everything.

I replayed the moments where me and Ashton had broken up in my head. This made me get a sick feeling to my stomach, and a feeling as though I was going to throw up. It had been five days since he had broke up with me, and since then we had minimal contact. We had made awkward eye contacts quite a few times, which resulted in us both turning away quickly.

Since New Years, I haven't ate that much, only the occasional buscuit and piece of fruit that I was lucky to not want to throw up afterwards. The other boys had noticed this, but fortunately didn't bring it up in any conversations. My stomach let out a grumble, which made me sigh. I had heard that grumble way too many times.

After I knew I had been in the shower for far too long, I turned off the water and wrapped a towel around my body. For a while, I just stared at the mirror making rediculous faces until I heard the hotel room door open and then shut after a moment.

"We have to leave in like ten minutes!" A voice I recognized as Calum's yelled. I started to dry myself, before slowly changing into my jeans and shirt. Honestly, I didn't care if they had to wait for me to finish getting ready before they could leave.

"Where the hell is Michael?"

"In the shower." Luke replied to Calum's question.

"Of course he is. He's even worse than you now Luke." Ashton replied, and I remembered that conversation we had when I came out of the shower in the other hotel room.

"That could never happen!"

"You have been defeated my friend." Calum said. After I had fixed up my hair, I dumped the towel on the bathroom floor before leaving the room. All of the bohs acknowledged my entrance into the room, as I threw the clothes I had been wearing previously into my suitcase.

"Dude, we have to leave in like two minutes!" Calum basically screamed as I zipped my suitcase back up.

"I have to have good hygiene!" I replied, as I picked up my suitcase and started to drag it along the carpet. Luke started to do the same, and once Ashton and Calum had grabbed their suitcases, we all made our way to the elevator. Calum's mother joined us after a moment.