Chapter Fifty

Fifty.

*Ashton's POV*

My eyes opened as the sun shone onto my face. Trying not to get dehydrated, I pulled the blanket off my body and watched it fall onto the ground. I reached out for Michael, but realised quickly that he must already be awake becuase he wasn't beside me.

After deciding that I should get up, I checked the time on my phone. The phone showed that it was only nine thirty-one, and I groaned, not being bothered to go back to sleep. Standing up, I stretched out my arms as far as they could stretch and yawned loudly.

Picking out a shirt with pineapples on it, and some black skinny jeans, I quickly changed into the clothes. Once I had brushed through my messy hair, I left the bedroom and slowly made my way into the loungeroom and sat on a stool for a moment.

Michael was sitting on the couch watching television when I entered the room. He didn't notice that I had even came in, but I didn't mind. Luke was making a coffee, and he noticed that I was there but was probably too tired to talk to me. As for Calum, I had no idea where he had been.

"Ashton!" Michael said, turning around to see me.

"You just realised I was awake?" I replied, pulling down my wristbands. I could feel Luke's eyes on me, and I started to feel insecure. Was he looking at my wrist?

"Shut up." I rolled my eyes at him, and waited to see if he was going to tell me something. He didn't speak again for a while, so I assumed that he was just saying good morning.

A moment passed, and the room was silent, so I decided to prepare myself some breakfast. I jumped off my stool and walked over to the kitchen where Luke had started to sip his coffee. Grabbing two pieces of bread, I placed them into a toaster, before grabbing a glass. I couldn't be bothered to prepare myself a coffee, so I just turned the tap on watched water fill up the glass.

Once my toast had popped up, I spread butter and Vegemite on both of them, before putting them on a plate and sitting down on the couch next to Michael. I started to eat the pieces of toast, and watched the television for a couple of moments.

"Ash." Michael said.

"Yes?" I replied, taking another bite out of my toast.

"I got a text from Robert." He said, and I waited for him to go on. "He have a meeting in two hours."

I sighed, not wanting to know what he would be forced to do now. I didn't reply to him, I just continued to eat my toast until there was nothing left to eat. When I had finished my food, I walked over to the kitchen and dropped the plate into the sink, almost smashing it.

---

About one and a half hours later, we decided that it was time to leave. I still hadn't seen Calum all morning, but I just assumed that he was in his bedroom or something.

"This will be fun." I mumbled, dragging on 'fun'. Michael didn't reply.

As I opened the driver's seat door, the car was extremely hot. Turning on the air conditioning, I waited for Michael to get into the car before I started the car. The drive to the building was boring, I would have much rathered being at home watching a crap movie with Michael.

When we arrived at the management building, Cecelia and Anna I believe her name was were getting out at the same time. They were holding hands, so I rolled my eyes at them and Cecelia stuck her finger up at me.

"Come on Michael." I said, waiting for him to stop being so slow. He followed me into the building, and we walked towards the room where we usually had meetings in. Cecelia and Anna had bet us to the room, and had taken the most comfortable seats.