Chapter Eight

*Back to Michael POV*

As I looked down at Ashton's passed out self, I couldn't help but replay the kiss over and over again in my head. Why did I feel suddenly attracted to this boy? I had never felt like this about anyone, not even my own girlfriend and it was starting to freak me out. Was I bisexual even gay?

Once again, I had a moment where I started to question what gender I was attracted to, but this time I couldn't brush it off. I loved everything about the curly haired boy, from his head to his toes, inside and out. I had never exactly thought about my feelings for him, I just thought of him as a close friend right until yesterday morning. The things that can happen in about two days.

After a moment, I had an idea. I dug into my pocket and found sticky notes. Not this again. Grabbing a pen, I quickly wrote on the green note. I stuck it onto the diary that was once again visible. He really needed to hide his diary better. The note had a single love heart on it, as I couldn't think of anything else to put on it that would explain myself right now. A small part of me wished he knew that it was me, but I didn't bother write my name or even initials.

Just as I stood up to exit the bedroom, as Calum and Luke must've been wondering where we were, I could've sworn I heard a noise from the corner of the room. Assuming that it was me, I walked back to the lounge where Luke was no where to be found. "Dude where's Luke?" I asked, taking a seat on the sofa.

"Dude what's on your neck and where's Ashton?" Oh shit. How was I going to lie about this.

"I uh got a rash when I was in th-uh bathroom and Ashton's probably passed out somewhere, he did have like fifty drinks." I replied, half of it being true but the first half basically making no sense. Calum just shrugged it off before fixing his eyes on the television. He didn't answer my question but oh well.

---

*Two weeks later(When they go back to writing songs)*

Nothing much happened in the break other from the making out, and me writing the note. He didn't ask anyone about it during the fortnight, but I wondered if he was going to when I saw him again.

When we all reunited with one another, Cake did this hug thing that they always did, and pretended that they were in one of those relationships that twelve year olds are in where they act like they haven't seen one another in ages when its really been like ten minutes.

Later on that afternoon, we had an interview. We arrived at around three and started the interview at three-thirty. The interviewer mainly asked silly questions, but I didn't mind one bit. "Explain your room." 

"Do any of you have girlfriends?"

"What do you wear in bed?"

"Favourite TV show?"

The questions went on forever, until there was one that I found interesting. "What's your favourite colour?" This gave me an idea.

"Green." Calum answered

"Agreed." Luke added. I answered red, but Ashton's was interesting to me.

"Blue." Ashton stated.

---

*Ashton POV*

As soon as the interview ended, we headed straight to the apartment to order pizza. We often ordered pizza, even when we weren't in the mood for it, but I was craving it now. After we had ordered the pizzas, Michael said he was going to the shop, okay then.

When the pizza arrived, Mikey hadn't arrived back, but we ate anyway. I'll save him some nice pieces. As soon as the boys were about to take the pieces I had saved, Michael walked into the apartment and without saying a word headed straight into the hallway.

A few hours passed before, Mikey returned, which was mainly spent watching television and eating. But when the boy came into the loungeroom, something caught my eye. Michael's hair. It was now blue. "Ta daa!" He yelled, before joining the others on the couch. Dude, what the fuck.

-{ I don't even know why I did that, and I'm sure those weren't the colours they said in the twitcam but oh well. }-