Chapter Thirty-Five

35.

I didn't know how to reply to Louis, so I just stood for a moment emotionless. A few of the boys laughed, and gave him hi-fives, while I tried to put words together to say.

"Five." Ashton cut in.

"What?"

"Five. I gave him five hickeys." He answered again, sitting down on the couch, He didn't seem stressed about this at all.

Everyone was pretty much crowded around the lounge area, expecting a fight. Except for Liam and Joy, who were near the kitchen chatting away at something. I wouldn't even had been surprised if people started yelling 'fight, fight, fight!'.

"This isn't the first time I've seen them with hickeys. It isn't that much of a big deal Louis."

"Wait, does this mean Mashton is back?" Luke yelled happily, zoning into the conversation. Calum and Luke gave each other a look, one saying they knew it would happen.

"They didn't know?" Harry questioned, and I could see Liam roll his eyes from behind him.

"No. Just because you fucking knew, doesn't mean everyone knows."

"I just assumed you would tell your band members before us. Just means we mean more to you than them." Louis smirked, and I resisted an urge to punch him.

"You think you're that important? Fuck you." Ashton mumbled.

Next think he knew, he was dodging a punch from Harry. But his dodging luck didn't last long, because after a moment blood was pouring from his nose.

"What the fuck!" I yelled, about to go punch him back before he stopped me.

"Gonna stick up for your boyfriend?" Harry laughed, doing a pout. I didn't know what had happened to them, they were great people on the Take Me Home tour, and then they changed.

Everyone stayed silent for a moment, I tried to figure out how I was going to punch him. I was pretty weak, and he would probably laugh it off and punch me twenty times as hard. I didn't know what I could expect from them, they had changed so much.

Before I could find a way to punch him, Calum did me a favour and punched him right in the mouth. The two of them started to fight, while I sat, trying to process what was happening. The worst part about this was that it was Christmas.

After a moment, it wasn't just Harry and Calum fighting. It was Louis, Harry, Ashton and Calum all fighting. I knew this wasn't going to end well. They all had blood pouring off their faces, and their shirts were starting to get stanined as well. The fighting was rediculous, especially since it was because hickeys on my neck.

Luke and I exchanged a look, not knowing what to do. We weren't going to join in on the fight, that would be a stupid move, but we weren't going to just sit there. He shrugged, and I did the same, before our eyes went back to their fighting, which was now basically slapping and hair pulling.

"Stop guys!" Joy stepped in, and the boys broke apart. They shot each other looks, before taking a seat somewhere.

"Why don't we open presents?" Liam suggesed, and a few people sighed before nodding.

When everyone had got their presents for eachother out, we decided to just pass them randomly. The look on Luke's face when I gave him a metre tall penguin was priceless. Everyone had over exaggerated his love for penguins, but there was a two metre one as well I could've got, that would have been crossing the line.

"Michael, I think you should dye your hair like this." Calum said as I opened my present from him. It was a bottle of bright orange dye, and for a moment I imagined my hair like that.