Chapter Forty-Eight

Forty-Eight.

For the next few days after Robert called I didn't speak to Ashton often. I didn't tell him about the call, because I didn't want him to become sad again, but I felt strange not telling him. Every time he looked at me for even a second, I swear he was trying to make me tell him. It was like he already knew.

Most of the time we had together we spent making out. We were pretty much addicted to each other's lips, and we had heard 'get a room' countless times from Calum and Luke.

"Finally up?" Ashton welcomed me and I lazily walked into the lounge room.

"Shut up. We went to sleep at five am last night." I mumbled. We had spent most of the night before watching chick flicks, trying to look as fashionable as we could, we were basically being stereotypical gay men. The reason we had been doing that was because we were pretty drunk, and probably high as well.

"So? It's-" He looked at his phone. "-Twelve-thirty."

"I should still be asleep. I'm not going to function properly on seven and a half hours sleep." I answered, sitting next to him on the couch. Luke and Calum had gone on a double date or something so the house was all ours. Ashton smiled, before kissing me lightly on the lips.

"Anyway, how did you sleep?"

"Awfully, because someone made me stay up to five with them and get drunk." I said, dragging on 'someone' longer than the rest. Honestly, I was surprised that I hadn't thrown up yet, I had drunk far more than I could handle.

Ashton rolled his eyes at me, so I flipped the bird at him. He turned on the television and some cooking show showed up onto the screen. Flicking through the channels, nothing interesting was on so he eventually gave up and left the cooking show on. My stomach grumbled as I watched a man prepare a meal that looked delicious.

"You know Luke and Calum won't be back for like an hour." Ashton said smiling, his flawless dimples showing.

"Are you suggesting that we make out? Because we already do that while they are in the room."

"Well yes, unless you want to do more." Ashton said. I didn't exactly want to have sex with Ashton at that moment, but I was too scared to say 'no'. Luckily, he said that he would prefer just to make out and I didn't have to say 'no'.

I pressed my lips to Ashton's and started to kiss him. His lips were soft like always, and I hoped that mine were too. We made out for a couple of minutes, before we were interrupted my Luke, Calum and their girlfriends.

"How many times do I have to say 'get a room' to you?" Calum said, walking into the apartment with Becca.

"We had a room until you people came in." I replied, laughing. I sat up and so did Ashton as they all came and sat down.

An awkward silence spread around the room. I looked over at Ashton and I was almost positive that we were both thinking about Becca and how much of a bitch she was. We were unsure on whether she was going to give Ashton another note, almost everytime she had came over she did but we never knew.

"So, how was your day?" Ashton asked, trying to stop the awkward silence.

"Good, we went to-" Savannah started to explain everything they did. I stopped listening to them because I honestly couldn't care less.

"Why are you back so early as well?" Ashton asked. "Weren't you going to be back at like three?"

"Didn't you notice?" Luke said.

"Notice what?" I replied, confused.

"It's pouring down with rain." Calum mumbled, putting his arm around Becca. They kissed for a moment, and I said what I had been wanting to say for a while.