Chapter Two

-{ Sorry that the chapters are way short right now! They will get longer later, I promise! }-

In shock of my sight, I tried to scream but no sound came out. I felt dizziness overcome me, but luckily I could keep stabilised. Many thoughts came rushing in and out of my head and I couldn't come up with any explanation on what I had seen. I had hardly ever seen him cry and I was not good with situations like this.

After I had that sighting, Ashton pulled his hands away to pull the curtain shut. "Fuck off Michael! What were you thinking, opening my curtain? Don't invade my fucking privacy!" he attempted to yell, but I assumed he realised that there was other people in this bus and he didn't want everyone to know.

As I tried to say 'what were YOU thinking?' back to the boy, I couldn't. I just couldn't. Maybe it was because I had just seen the boy crying, or maybe it was his words, but now I was in a sad mood.

~~~~

At about twelve o clock the other two had woken up, and tried to get me out of bed(I had jumped back in after what I had saw) but it was no use. For some peculiar reason, I had been crying for hours and I didn't even like Ashton in that way but somehow he still managed to get to my feelings.

"Come on Mikey! We all want you to get up!" Calum begged from the other side of the curtain.

"That's a lie!" I replied back to him. I could tell that he was confused by my words, but they were true. I was sure that Ashton didn't want to see me, or somehow what happened earlier would come up again, and neither of us wanted that.

After more hardly convicing comments, I was too tired to argue for longer and gave in. I slowly made my way out of bed, threw some clothes on, and headed over to the couch. I sat on the edge of the couch, the opposite side to Ashton and stared and the floor.

There was an awkward silence, until Luke spoke up. "Come on guys, whats up your asses?" I knew this was referred to Ashton and I, but I kept silent. "Let's do something! Let's play truth or dare guys!" Calum insisted on playing, and whenever he asked us to do something, he always looked at us with his puppy dog eyes, and no one could ever say no.

About thirty seconds passed, until we were sitting in a circle, Luke thinking of who to ask. "Ashton, truth or dare?"  

"Dare." Ashton replied, very uninterested in the game.

"I dare you to-" this was followed by a pause "I dare you to do the salt and ice challenge."

Ashton hesitated before grabbing the salt and ice from the kitchen area. Shortly after, he had unsuccessfully finished the challenge, and it was now his turn. "Calum, truth or dare?"

"Truth"

"If you had to fuck anyone in One Direction, who would it be?" This was followed by a long pause, before Calum answered with Zayn. Calum asked Luke, and his answer was dare. "I dare you to lick the kitchen table" Calum dared him. Luke did it quite quickly and it was questionable on whether he actually did lick it.

"Come on is this actually truth or dare? We aren't girls here, step it up!" Ashton interrupted our laughing. After Ashton had said that, Luke looked around the circle for three seconds before coming to a decision. "Ashton, truth or dare?"

"Dare!" He answered a tad too quickly. It didn't bother me that I hadn't been asked yet, normally when we play I get asked non-stop and it's really frustrating.

"I dare you to kiss Michael." Luke said, followed by him smirking at Ashton, while Ashton stared inbetween me and Luke in shock. Fuck.

The boy awkwardly crawled through the circle slowly, and I started to freak out. What was happening? I don't want to kiss him, wait do I? I have a girlfriend! Just as he learned in to kiss me, I jumped up.

"Fuck get away!" The words came out my mouth without thinking. As the other two boys looked at one another, unaware of the situation, I ran to the only place I thought I could get away, atleast for a little while. The bathroom.