Chapter Ten

As I took a seat at the small café, I couldn't help but keep staring at Becca. Why did she have to work here out of all places? Maybe I should go to another place.

Just as I stood up to get the hell out of this place. Becca came over to take my order. Ugh. "What would you like? Ashton is it?" She spoke with her high pitched voice that irritated me so much. Maybe I could use seeing her as an opportunity to make her break up with Michael?

"Dunno. Since you're here, why don't we have a chat Becca?" I pretended to seem glad she was here, but I am almost positive that she didn't buy it, but of course she is pretty stupid. She agreed to talk and took a seat, even though she was working.

"So uh what's up?" She asked awkwardly.

"The roof."

"Oh of course. Uhm... How's Mikey?"

"Well, he's been of the moon with joy since we started writing songs again."

"Why is that?"

"Maybe because he doesn't have to see you." I had a smirk clear on my face now.

"Uh well... Why?"

"Dunno. Things have just been better since he came back, and he wasn't with you."

"Ashton. Are you trying to make me break up with him, and if so why?" She looked as she about to burst into tears, but I couldn't care less, I wanted Michael.

"Bitch you better back off my boyfriend. He is mine and only mine, got that?" As I stated this, I stood from my seat and exited the café. Why didn't I drive my car here?

Without thinking, I grabbed my phone and started to text Michael. He was probably still mad at me because we had made out, although he had no reason to be as he had made no effort to break the kiss earlier.

- You -

"Heyy:)"

Minutes later, I received a response.

- Mikeyyyy ♥♥♥♥ -

"Why are you texting me?"

What? Was I not allowed to text him?

- You -

"Arent I allowed to text people if I am not in the ssme room as them?:P"

- Mikeyyyy ♥♥♥♥ -

"Why are you even trying to get with me bro. We are bestfriends for one, and for two I have a girlfriend and for three NO HOMO"

Oh. Well he wasn't going to have a girlfriend for long after what I had said to her, but the last part just made me feel depressed. I didn't even think I was gay, but I had feelings for that boy and I knew that for sure.

I couldn't think of what to say back to the text, so I just headed on Twitter. As I clicked the app, I noticed many more mentions, all about one thing. Mashton. That picture Calum tweeted had gone viral. Even though it had been two weeks and a few days since it was tweeted, no one had seemed tp forget about it. And there was edits with that crappy quote I tweeted with the picture behind it. Ugh.

Maybe I should tweet, I thought to myself. I hadn't tweeted for a while. Sure I had tweeted daily in the two weeks, but it was never anything interesting, just stupid pictures of me doing nothing. I tapped the tweet button, tweeting something that sounds deep, but really wasn't. 'Stuck at a café, no way to get home.' Obviously I could've walked back, but I was tired. Eventually, I called Calum and he came to pick me up.

The car ride was mostly silent, with a sneeze or a cough every few minutes. Soon we had reached the apartment, where I ran straight to my bedroom. I was about to write about my day in my journal like I did most days, when I saw the third note.

'Your feelings aren't just one way.'