Chapter Seventeen

*Becca's POV* -{ What? :O }-

As I saw my current boyfriend kiss his best friend, well atleast I thought so, a part of me crushed inside. I mean sure it wasn't the first time it had happened, I had been on Twitter, but I knew this time it wasn't a dare.

Michael had clearly seen me in the car with my friends and immediately rushed over to explain. "Baby, uh uh uh."

"Uh-What?" I replied, the confused look on Ashton's face meant Michael was hiding something.

At that moment, I remembered the words Ashton had said to me at the café. That boy terrified me, but I thought he was just having a pissed off moment, not being serious.

"Care to explain?" Hannah, one of my friends told him as we opened our car doors.

"Yes Michael, please explain." Ashton shoke as he spoke.

"Uh well, I might have uh."

"Might have what?" I needed to know the truth and I didn't have all night.

"I-told-Savannah-that-I-broke-up-with-you-and-now-I'm-going-out-with-you-and-Ashton." He blurted out in one breath. I knew this would have to happen one day or another. Who the fuck was Savannah and why did she know about us supposedly breaking up before I did.

"Well now you don't have two." I stated, glaring at Ashton who seemed to have no clue what was going on, but I knew that once he processed it, he would be over the moon with joy. Afterwards, my friends and I walked into the restaurant, I smiled, hiding the heartbroken feeling I had inside.

*Michael POV*

What just happened. As I looked behind myself, I could Ashton and Becca's friends and her walking into Nando's. Ashton's looks as though he was on the verge of tears, oh gosh.

He didn't speak as he sat in the driver's seat, and I sat beside him, staring at his precious eyes as he drove to the apartment. Luckily, the drive wasn't long and when we arrived at the building, no one was home.

"What were you thinking?" Screams echoed the walls and I could feel the madness.

"I-I-I don't know!" I stuttered out, but he wanted an explanation, that I didn't want to explain.

"What were you thinking, kissing me for truth or dare, telling me you didn't just kiss me for the dare, and then kissing Calum?" There was going to be more than one explanation.

"I didn't kiss him, he kissed me! It's not like I wanted him to!"

"You didn't seem to want to push away in the picture!" Awful memories of me smashing my phone and not breaking up with my ex-girlfriend flood my mind. If that picture wasn't posted, none of this would be happening.

"That's because he literally smashed his lips into mine the second Luke snapped the photo! It's not like I could explain anything to him!" I didn't know what to say, but I was still pissed that he kissed Calum.

"Also why were you fucking crying and watching videos of me?" I couldn't exactly think of anything to say, but I had to use what I had.

"Answer my question first."

"I don't even know where to start."

"Start right from the beginning, I want to know it all Michael." And so I explained everything, except for the notes of course.

"Of course you didn't fucking break up with her." I could feel the sadness coming. I just wanted to fall into his arms and never stop hugging the boy. But I'm not a fucking thirteen year old girl who gets a boyfriend and hugs him nonstop like there's no tomorrow. I'm not like that.

"You're probably still infatuated by her aren't you. Do you even like me like I love you? Are these some of your sick games? Taking my heart, breaking it, and not giving it back?" He sighed, heading off to his bedroom before I could even speak.

---

"Wake up!" Calum yelled as I opened my eyes.

"It's ten! We need to be at the recording studio in twenty minutes and it's a thirty minute drive!" Fuck.

Rolling out of my bed, I quickly switched clothing and brushed my hair, making it look as it normally does. I was going to have to face Ashton, great. We ran to the car and Ashton drove as fast as he could without breaking the law.

No one spoke the whole drive, which was pretty awkward, but I wasn't complaining. I didn't want to have a whole fight with Ashton about why I don't love him, just because I don't express my fucking feelings like he does.

We arrived at the studio twenty minutes late, and the men there gave us a lecture on why we shouldn't do that. Oh well, our bad.

"So before we record songs, we need to write them." He laughed, before we started to talk about what we could put in a song.

"Heartbreak? Relationship problems?" Luke suggested. I glared at Ashton, but the only person who noticed was him.

"Rape?" Calum and one of the men there started to have a laughing fit, but I didn't even smile. That dickhead.

"Uh long term relationship?" I tried to make a suggestion, but the boys just ignored and continued with their suggestions.

By the end of the day, we had started to write a song about relationship problems, but it was pretty horrid and related to Ashton and I too much.