Chapter Forty-Six

Forty-Six

When Cecelia and I arrived at the airport, we immediately started to check in. After we had finished doing all that stuff, Cecelia got a coffee (that she made me pay for) and we sat down in the waiting seats. Our flight wasn't coming for a while, so I grabbed my phone and started to text Ashton.

- You -

"Hey."

It took Ashton a while to reply, which annoyed me slightly, but I didn't complain about it.

- Ashtonnnn -

"Miss me already?"

I laughed loudly at the text, and people started to stare at me. Then I noticed that there was a few teenagers who must've been fans who spotted Cecelia and I and then they started to take photos and ask for photos with them.

"You and Cecelia are so cute together!" One of them squealed, taking a picture of us. I rolled my eyes, but none of them seemed to notice because they were to busy asking to take a photo with me.

Looking over to Cecelia, I noticed plenty of people were taking photos of her as well. These girls could easily been mistaken for paparazzi, as they basically were. Making a fake smile, I posed for as many photos as I could. People around us looked pretty confused to why we were basically being mobbed, but continued to go back to what they were doing a couple of moments later.

Eventually, they went to sit back where they were earlier, and Cecelia and I sat down on the seats. We received a couple of strange looks once again, but I ignored them.

"That was weird." Cecelia said.

"It always happens to our band." I replied, remembering that I hadn't texted Ashton back.

- You -

"I guess I do :)"

He replied almost instantly, making me think that he probably missed me more than I missed him.

- Ashtonnnn -

"What's happening with you and Cece?"

- You -

"Cece really? Well we just got mobbed like usual."

- Ashtonnnn -

"Of course you did."

After he said that, the speaker called our flight. We stood up and joined the line, which we luckily were almost at the front of. We showed the man our tickets and then headed towards the plane.

Once we had boarded the flight, we searched for our seats. They weren't very difficult to find, as they were pretty close to where we had got on, Once we sat down, Cecelia immediately started to read a book and ignore me. I grabbed my phone and turned it onto flight mode before staring blankly at the back of the seat in front of me because I had nothing else to do.

"Welcome to our flight." The pilot started to say. He continued to say some other things about safety. After a while the plane finally started flying and I became more bored by the minute.

---

After what seemed years later, the flight finally started to land. I ended up falling asleep multiple times on the way, but was always woken up by the noise of other people on the plane.

"We're going to have to kiss for the cameras." Cecelia said as we stood up.

"Unless we want to get sued." I replied.

Once we were off the plane, we started to exit the airport as quickly as we could. But of course we ran into a group of screaming fans. We waved to them and took a few pictures, luckily it didn't take nearly as long as last time.