Part 1 - I need help

Hey! Yeah, yeah, me again. I'm really happy you guys like my stories. It means a lot, really! So thank you. I bring you new story again about our beloved couple. Enjoy ^.^
————————————————

(Delirious POV)
My whole body was taken over by nervousness. My mind couldn't stop thinking about what would happen.

"You're quiet all of the sudden. Is something wrong?" I glanced over Jason.

I could see a worries in his green eyes and my heart skipped a beat. He looked really sexy and I couldn't believe that Vanoss found me that handsome guy, again.

"N-no. I'm just thinking, that's all," I replied in whisper.

We both went silent, and after few minutes we stopped. I looked around me. We were in front of the door of some house.

"Thanks for escorting me. Oh and I really enjoyed this date."

My heart started to race, my mouth was completely dry, I started to sweat and shiver. I knew it came that moment we should kiss each other, but I was so afraid. I had never kissed anyone before and I didn't want to ruin our date by licking Jason all over his face.

"Yeah, I enjoyed it too."

After my sentence he did a few steps towards me. I really wanted to kiss him, but I couldn't. For his own sake.

"S-so see ya," I mumbled and walked away fast.

I'm fucking dumb! Piece of shit! Fuck! How could I say that words? See ya? What am I? Five? God dammit. I wanted to kiss him, I still want. But what am I gonna do? I don't know how to kiss.

Right after I came home, my phone rang. Blindly I picked it up, while undressing myself.

"Jonathan? What the fuck? That's forth man I'm giving you to date. You didn't like him?" I sighed after hearing my best friends voice.

"It's not like that. I like him, he's cool." I tried to sound cheerful.

"Really? He told me you fucking walked away when he wanted to kiss you!"

I know, you don't have to remind it to me. I know!

"So?" He continued in firm voice after I went silent.

"I like him. We laughed and I really enjoyed that time with him," I responded and lay down on bed.

"Why did you walk away then?"

Because I've never kissed someone before. Because I don't know how to kiss. Because I don't want to embarrass myself and make him run away.

"Can you answer me?" His voice dragged me back to reality.

"I can't tell you," I replied shyly.

"I'm your best friend, we've been sticking together through tough times, I'm arranging you dates, and you're telling me you can't tell me?" I sensed anger in his voice.

"Evan... I just, I can't tell you. It's embarrassing."

"Dude, we watched porn together. There's nothing embarrassing in your life I already don't know about. Spit it out."

Can I tell him? I should.

"If you don't tell me I'm done with you. You don't trust me enough to tell me everything?"

"I lied to you about some things," I responded quickly.

There was a long pause after my speech. I took deep breath.

"I've never kissed anyone," I mumbled.

My heart was racing after I said it. I couldn't even imagine how he was looking at that moment.

"Sorry, what was that?" He asked slowly confused.

"I've never kissed anyone," I replied lauder and rubbed my face.

I felt blood in my cheeks, as I was blushing.

"What about the women and men you have dated? You just talked with them?"

I've never dated them. I lied to you about them. I wanted to be just like you. Popular at any ways.

"Kinda yeah," I responded in whisper.

"What about that night with Zayne at my birthday party? He told us how great you were in the bed."

"I paid him to tell that," I confessed in shame.

"Why haven't you told me?" He still sounded confused and a bit hurt.

"What would it changed? Can we please change the subject?" I replied tiredly.

"You like Jason?" He asked me and I nodded my head, even though he couldn't see it.

"Come over to my place tomorrow. I'll help you."

My heart was racing and I scratched back of my head in confusion.

"Help me? With what?"

"Just come over, don't ask. I'll speak with Jason and try to change his opinion on you." I smiled.

You're the best! Thank you, Evan. I don't know what would I do without you.

"Thank you."

"Sure, sure. Wanna join us? We're playing GMod with boys."

"Count me in. See ya there." With that he hung up.

I sighed and felt better that Evan knew about my secret. I turned on my PC and went to record video for YouTube with my friends.