Part 17 - Surprise

Hey :). You thought I was gonna continue in H2OVanoss? Don't be silly. I'm sorry it's MiniCat again :p. While you read this I can write another part. Enjoy ^.^
—————————————————

(Mini POV)
I giggled when we passed one and only room in my parent's house on our way to the dinning room, which me and Tyler knew very well.

"Is something funny?" My mother ask and I shook my head.

"I just remembered one memory," I answered and we walked in the room.

There were already most of my family and I felt bit sad that Tyler couldn't make it. I had to be alone here. My phone vibrated and I glanced to display, once I sat down.

T: I miss you. How's it at your family meeting?

My lips curled into the smile and I felt so warm in my heart. I loved Tyler so much.

M: Boring! A few minutes ago I spotted our room. Shame you're not here. I would remind you some things.

I felt a blood slowly rushing into my cheeks as I began to blush. I looked up and started to paying attention to my family.

"And then he stormed out. I get that he was furious but I had to do it."

I tried to connect my father's word to some story, he could tell. He looked at me and smiled.

"Craig I'm gonna repeat it this one more time. Come work for me."

I slowly shook my head and I felt my phone.

"I'm ok, truly. YouTube is getting me money I need," I answered and wanted so much look what Tyler wrote me.

"But that's not the future for you! I'm offering you a job, real job. With pretty good income."

"But I don't care about money that much. I love my job. But thank you for that offer."

I looked down to my phone.

T: You have such a dirty mind, mister. I fucking love you. Give me a word once you are on your way home.

My heart was racing and I had to respond.

M: Are you going to punish me for that? I would love it. I love you more.

I jumped in surprise, when my father punched into the table. I looked right at him.

"Can you at least stop looking at your phone? You're at family dinner."

I gulped and nodded my head in shame.

"I'm sorry."

"What are you doing there anyway?" My mom asked with soft voice.

"Nothing," I responded and was already blushing.

"Don't lie, Craig. You have a girlfriend?" She continued to ask and I felt my beating heart.

Could I tell them? I'm not ashamed by my love to Tyler, I'm not ashamed of him.

"Boyfriend," I said and took another bite of the food.

The room was filled with silence and everybody was staring at me.

"What was that?" Asked my father slowly.

I collected all my courage and looked right into his eyes.

"Yeah. I'm dating Tyler."

"Aww baby! That's so so sweet!" I looked gratefully at my mom.

"You're a gay?" My father asked and I scratched back of my head.

This conversation wasn't that pleasant.

"Yes. Do you have something against it?" I asked still filled with adrenaline.

I was ready to fight for Tyler, for our love. Even if my father would forbid us as a couple I would go against him. For the first time in my life I was ready to rebel him.

"If I have? You're fucking gay!" I took a deep breath after his words.

"Let it go," my mum whispered to my father.

"I'm. And I love Tyler with my whole heart. If you have something against it I can walk away from here." I somehow didn't even recognize so much courage in my voice.

"You're willing to throw everything you have only because of him?" He asked confused.

"I'm willing to die for him. I don't care about your money, father. I don't care about your companies, your reputation or your belongings. If you want to strike me out of will then do it. I'm not ashamed of my love, of Tyler."

"I'm glad you stood up against me and aren't afraid of me. Finally. I bless you Craig, and I'm happy for both of you. Still have an offer about the job in my company though. Think about it."

After the dinner I wrote Tyler message and rode home. I was feeling sad and I missed him so much. I unlock the door and saw a candles all over the place placed in the path.

"Hello?" I shouted into the silence and my heart was racing.

I followed the path to the bedroom, where I had to open the door. My heart skipped a beat as I saw Tyler on his knee.

"Tyler... what are you doing here?" I asked and he smiled.

"Just listen for a second. I know I'm not perfect, I'm a jerk most of the fucking time and I know I would want to punch me right into my face, if I were you, but I love you. I love you so much that I would die for you, I would bring you the stars from the sky above, if I could. In my entire life I have never felt so happy, loved, just like you do, and every second I'm not with you I'm dying inside. It's the shittiest time and I don't want to feel like this anymore. I know you're living across the ocean, but I'm willing to move to you," he started and I was already crying from happiness. (Author note: Yeah, yeah... it seems that Craig moved to the L.A by now. But let's stick with him being still in Great Britain.)

"Craig, will you marry me?"

I didn't need to think. My world stopped and there was only me and him. Just like it should be.

"Yes!" I squeaked and hugged him tightly, when he stood up.

"I love you so much, Tyler," I whispered and didn't want to let him go.

"You know it's so much fucking things to take care of about the wedding?" He giggled and I nodded my head.

"Well yeah, but we can make it. Together."

He pulled away and smoothed my hair. I was already lost in his amazing eyes.

"Let me tell you, the flight here wasn't that amazing," he grinned and I smiled.

"Let me make it up for you," I whispered and kissed him with all love, that was inside me.