Part 12 - Forth lecture

Good morning. It's nearly 7 am. in my country and I just finished this part on my way to the work. Enjoy ^.^
—————————————————————

(Vanoss POV)
I slowly moved his arm from my chest, as well as his head, and got off the bed. My lips curled into the smile.

He looks so cute and innocent. I still can't believe what I did to him last night. It was different then with the others but I don't know in which way. Ah well, time for breakfast.

I walked to the kitchen and prepared myself a breakfast. While I was eating, Tyler with Mini came to me.

"Morning," I greeted them and took another bite.

"Hi," whispered Craig and took two slices of a cake from the fridge, while Tyler sat right against me.

"How was your night, Evan?" asked me Tyler with smirk on his face.

"Fuck off."

"What about an exchange? My sex tape for yours," offered me Tyler with grin and Mini spit his milk in shock.

"Sex tape? Excuse me?" He attacked Tyler in whisper and I giggled.

"Your wife is getting angry, dude," I teased him and he frowned.

"You're just jealous about our relationship," stated Tyler.

"Why should I?" I asked still with smile.

"Because you're only in friendship."

And what? I don't love him. I'm enjoying what I love most in my life. Fucking. I'm his friend and I'm helping him. I wouldn't want to loose him and I can't certainly imagine living with him.

"Tyler! Be nice to him," whispered Mini and I shook my head in entertainment.

"I need to go. Don't break anything in here," I said firmly, and stood up.

I needed to do so much stuff. Buy some things, go to the authority, post office and more. In the evening I finally arrived home. I was a bit tired from walking here and there. I took a shower, ate rest of the cake and called Delirious. He wasn't answering and through my body ran wave of worries. I tried it one more time.

I hope he's ok. He's with Jason, or doing something important. It's nothing serious, surely.

I texted him a message for my own peace.

V: Call me back once you read this. Bit worried about you.

I went upstairs, open doors and completely froze on the place. Delirious was on his knees on the bed, wrapped into the red bow.

"Evening. Wanna unwrap me?" He purred and I was almost drooling.

I was in shock, surprised, couldn't believe what I just saw. His voice turned me on completely and I wasn't defending at all.

Where is my cute innocent Delirious? Where is he? What have I done?

"What are you doing here? I thought you left," I mumbled and quickly undress myself.

"Teach me your ways," he said and I did few steps towards him.

I smirked and lightly touched the end of the bow.

"I thought you were the birthday boy here," I teased him, as I slowly started to unwrap him.

"True, but I kinda own you for yesterday, how you helped me... so..."

Once he was fully naked I just couldn't stop stare at his body. He blushed and I smirked.

There is my cute innocent Delirious.

I put my hands on his hips and moved closer to him. He locked his arms around my neck and pulled me into the kiss. I felt something unknown to me. My heart was racing and I felt weird in my stomach. I was completely into the kiss that it was Delirious that time who licked my lips. I smirked and let him in. After a while I pulled away.

"I need you," he whispered and I pushed him into the bed.

"You're such a bad boy," I teased him and turned him on his stomach, while slapping his ass.

He hid his face into the pillow and silently moaned. I leaned over his back and licked my way up to his ear. I noticed he's was shivering.

"You like it, huh?" I purred into his ear and he moaned.

I giggled, and returned to his butt.

"I'm going in, ok?" I warned him and he nodded his head.

I thrust into him. It felt so amazing. He was so tight and I somehow felt so honored to had him here. I leaned over his back again and lightly pulled him by his hair.

"I wanna hear you, Jonathan. I wanna let the others be jealous," I continued in whisper, while he licked his lips.

I turned his head to me and kissed him. As I started to move inside him, he moaned into my mouth and I was so turned on, that it last only few more minutes for me to come. I pulled myself out and he turned on his back with smile on his face. My heart started to pound so fast.

Fuck, he's so sexy. His eyes and his smile. He deserves the best. I could let him be in me.

I kissed him again and slowly directed him right into me. He moved his hands from my hair to my back again. I felt a slight pain from that thrust and from my back, which was still sorrow from yesterday. I moved my lips to his neck and started to ride him. He was gasping for air and I couldn't stop smirking.

"Evan," he breathed out.

The way how he said my name made me horny again. I didn't know how he did that. His length made waves of pleasures pulsed through my body. He found my spot and I instinctively bit him to his arm.

"Fuck," I whispered a bit dizzy.

"I'm really close, Evan." I heard his voice and felt his nails on my back.

"Do it then," I replied with slight difficulties and hissed in pain, when he clenched his nailed into my back.

He came right into me along with loud moan, and I kissed him, as I felt his sperm inside me. It felt really good. I got off of him and lay next to him. He grabbed his phone and smiled.

"Aww Evan! You were worried about me, that's so sweet," he whispered with warm smile and I rolled my eyes.

"Jason is texting," he informed me and I silently nod my head, and felt jealous.

No! Jealousy is not for me. Delirious is not my and I'm just helping him. I don't love him, I don't want him.

"He's waiting for me in front of my house. Gotta go!" He started to stand up.

"Take a shower, bitch. He could smell me on you," I advised him tiredly and he grinned at me.

"Thanks, man."