Part 34 - Test of the love

Here's your next part. I'm sorry for what I'm doing to you all, I'm such an evil person. Enjoy ^.^
————————————————————

(Vanoss POV)
When I pulled away for the air I looked into his eyes. I spotted so many emotions at once. I knew it was the right thing to do. He opened his mouth to speak when I felt someone's hand on my shoulder.

I turned my head to the side to see Sydney, smiling happily. Right after that I sensed how Delirious stepped away from me, and before I could however react he disappeared into the crowd.

"Everybody is gone. I'm sorry to disturb you but I'm afraid to go home alone. Would you mind escorting me?" She asked and I sighed, looking for Delirious.

I can't let him stay here, neither can I let him go alone.

"Let's find Jonathan then," I replied.

We found him in front of the building. As he saw us he gave us fake smile. He seemed confused and lost in his thoughts. I wanted to know what he feels, what he wants.

"We're going home. Let's go," Sydney commanded.

On the way to the cottage it was all so weird. Sydney tried to lead the conversation but neither I, nor Delirious were willing to speak. All of us got to the cottage and we had to be silent, cause everybody was asleep. Delirious disappeared into his room without any words, and me with Sydney made ourselves a late night snack. Both of us were silent. After that we got to the bedroom and I lay into the bed, my mind re-living the kiss all over again.

I couldn't stand be without him. After few hours I stood up and walked into his room. He was sitting on the bed, lost in his own thoughts.

"Can we speak?" I asked silently.

He raised his head and locked his eyes on me. He looked so hurt, so confused. I wanted to hug him, help him anyhow from that state he was in.

"What do you want to speak about?" He replied.

I sat down on the bed next to his legs. It seemed that he was willing to negotiate.

"I want to speak about us," I started this topic again.

"About us? When there was any "us"? It was always you and sometimes me."

I had to stop him on the way he was heading. I didn't want to argue with him again.

"Jonathan-" he interrupted me.

"Don't "Jonathan" me! I don't even know what you want from me. There's really nothing we can speak about."

I had enough. My choleric and inpatient side woke up.

"Shut the fuck up! You hardly let me complete my sentence whenever I speak. So now listen to me. I love you! You hear me? I love you from bottom of my heart and I want to tell you this everyday."

"Y-you love me?" He asked like a small child.

"Yes, Delirious. And hell I'm terrified by that cause I've never felt like this before. But I do."

He smiled and hugged me tightly. I breathed in his scent and refused to let him go. He slowly pulled away from me.

"And I love you," he whispered and kissed me.

In that kiss was everything I was looking for, and to my surprise it was him who begged for entrance. I let him. Within few seconds I felt tension everywhere, electrical pulses through my body and kiss went completely another direction.

He pulled away and tried to get rid of my shirt. I frowned, completely confused from his reaction.

"What are you doing?" I asked firmly.

This is so fucking weird. Why is he trying to undress me? Him!

"I want to show you how much I love you. Besides I'm horny."

I wanted to resist but once he kissed me again with full of passion and lust, I lost it. Inside me woke up my dominant part which took control over me. I got rid of my shirt as well as his. It was after eternity that I felt his soft skin on me, and it was amazing. I felt his heart beating again my chest. 

"Take me, Evan," he whispered so seductively that I was already aroused.

I slowly pushed him to the bed and scanned his topless body. He was gorgeous looking, and I would admired him for hours and hours, if he wouldn't have grabbed my hair and pulled me to the kiss.

I sensed him hands slowly drifting from my hair to my back. I moved my lips to his neck and his sweet moans were like a melody to me.

"Please... don't tease me. I need you inside," he breathed out.

Something is not right here. Maybe he's just trying me, if I really love him or just love fucking him. This is the test.

I pulled away and sat straight, running frustrated fingers through my hair.

"This is the test, right?" I asked to confirm my theory.

He frowned in confusion and support himself on his elbows.

"What? Test? What test? What are you talking about?"

"You are testing me. But I don't love you cause of the sex, Jonathan. And if I should prove it to you by rejecting this sweet offer I'm going to do it."

He slowly smiled, taking my head into his hands.

"Evan I love you. And I appreciate your concerns but I would love to be fucked by you right now. Do you think you can manage that?" He whispered.

I pushed him back and licked my way from his belly button to his lips. He tasted so sweet. My hands started to unzipped his pants, and with one move I threw them away.

I moved my head down, slowly undress him, licking his pride by his all length.

"Evan," he moaned my name.

"Evan!" I heard how his voice changed.

"Evan!" I opened my eyes to see Sydney.

I blinked several times to release I was lying in the bed with Sydney.

"You ok? I though you're having nightmare."

It was just a dream. All of this was just a dream.