Part 8 - Cinema

Hi. Im back! The concert was amazing and Switzerland is a great place. Thanks for the patient and understanding, you guys are awesome. Enjoy ^.^
————————————————

(Delirious POV)
We were in the cinema, watching some horror movie. I wasn't really paying attention to that. I was so bored. I glanced over Jason and my heart melted. He had a small smile on his face, his sight locked forwards.

"What are you looking at?" He whispered and looked at me.

I felt my hot cheeks and I shook my head.

"Nothing," I chuckled.

"Really?"

I felt his hand on my crouch and I gasped for air, as he palmed my boner. I glanced over him and he smirked. He unzipped my pants and started to slowly rub. I smacked my mouth with my hands and tried really hard not to moan, while there was complete silence in the room.

I couldn't take that kind a pressure, and him doing that blasted to me to skies. My only luck was that at the same time I came and moaned, the woman in the movie screamed in horror. Jason slowly wiped my semen and I sighed.

Dammit. How can I walk from here? My shirt is messy, my pants are messy. They'll know, surely.

After the movie I escorted him home. I felt really embarrassed. We kissed and I quickly say goodbye to finally go home and change my clothes.

I have to talk with Evan. What the fuck did he do to Jason? After he talked with my best friend, he's behaving like I'm his precious. And I wanna know how he explained that hickeys.

I grabbed my keys and went straight to my best friend's house. I knocked on the door and waited. I got a message from Jason.

J: Evening, sweetheart. What are you doing? I can't stop thinking about you and your big...

My blood rush into my cheeks.

I can't tell him that I'm with Evan, or can I? I don't want to get him mad. But Evan is my best friend, he surely will understand. And I don't want to lie. Additionally we're not married. I can meet whoever I want and whenever I want.

D: I'm waiting for Evan to fucking open the door. I miss you though.

I knocked again and it took him a while to open.

"Hi. Something happen?" he asked and I frowned.

"I'm waiting like an eternity for you to open this door. What were you doing?" I asked and he smiled.

"You really don't wanna know. Come in." I walked in, sat on the sofa and checked my phone.

J: You at Evan? What are you doing there again?

I knew he would be pissed. That's not good at all.

Evan came to me and handed me a cold beer. He sat next to me.

D: Evan is my best friend. Don't be mad, please.

"So what are you doing here?" Evan asked.

"I wanna know what did you tell to Jason about that fucking hickeys."

"Why?" He asked back and my phone vibrated.

J: I get that he's your best friend, but I have a feeling you're spending more time with him, than with me. And it shouldn't be like that.

"He acts different. And I'm afraid he'll ask me the same question about that hickeys and we won't be on the same version," I explained still frowned.

D: But I'm not doing anything wrong. You want to know the truth? I'm telling him about our dates because you mean so much for me. And I can't hold that feelings in me. I want to spread our happiness to others.

I was really proud about my truth. I glanced over Evan with full attention.

"I told him that I accidentally hit you by hockey puck."

I raised one of my eyebrows.

"And he believed you?"

"Don't question it, dude. Be glad it worked."

"Be glad? It was your fault," I said and sipped from the bottle.

"I know, I'm sorry. So how was your date?"

I felt my blood flowing into my cheeks, as I recalled the memory from the cinema. My phone vibrated again.

J: I miss you so much.

"What are you still doing on that phone?" He asked a bit frustrated.

"I'm sorry, Jason is texting me," I smiled and put the phone on the table.

He mumbled something under his nose, but I didn't hear any of that.

"So my date... it was... yeah."

"What does that suppose to mean?" He asked with laughter.

"He... uhm... that, you know." I was so embarrassed talking about it.

"Spit it out," he said firmly and I sighed.

"He jacked me off," I whispered and drink another sip.

He smirked and put his beer next to my phone on the table. After that he got on his knees right in front of me and slowly unzipped my jeans. My heart started to race and I watch him totally frozen.

"W-what are you doing?" I asked with panic and confusion in my voice.

"I need to demonstrate what he done to you. So you're telling me he unzipped your pants, huh?"

"Stop," I said and grabbed his hands.

He moved his face to me and my heart stopped beating.

"It's super important, dude. We can tell what he wants from you," he whispered so close and pushed me back to the sofa.

I completely lost my will to resist. I trusted him in everything. He pulled my pants down and I was ashamed of my boner. I felt I was blushing and I hid my face into my hands.

"So what did he do to you... did he do this?" He whispered and licked my pride.

I accidentally let moan escape. It felt so good.

"Or this?"

As he started to sucked him I was already lost. My last small part of me defending this act was pushed away completely and I started to enjoying it.

"Evan," I whispered in shivery voice and looked at him.

Fuck! He looks so hot.

I felt known vibrations pulses through my body and I knew what was gonna happen.

"E-Evan I'm on the edge," I breathed out and bit my hand to shut my loud moans.

Within few seconds I achieve the top and I cum right into his mouth. I watched as he swallowed every piece of it, while I tried calm myself down. He helped me put my clothes back and sat next to me with smile on his face.

"I think he likes you, man."

"I could tell that without that action you did to me," I replied still in a slight shock.