Part 10 - Disneyland

Hey guys. I'm so sorry for that delay. I know you're patiently waiting for the next part with Vanoss and Delirious but this time it's neither H2OVanoss nor MiniCat. Let me introduce you DaithideLui. Oh and thank you so much for 200 views! You guys are the best! Enjoy ^.^
————————————–—————

(Lui POV)
I watched my friends with smile on my face. I was so happy to finally see them again.

"What do you want to do first, birthday boy?" Vanoss asked and Delirious looked like a small child.

"Everything!"

"We can split to some small groups. I don't definitely wanna go to that rollercoaster," Nogla pointed to the biggest building.

"Ok. Let's meet up for lunch here. Who wants to go to that scary place with me?" Moo asked with grin and I automatically waited for Nogla's response.

It was something inside me that always wanted to wait for him. All that time he spent with me in my house a months ago I was feeling something. I knew it was the sign he's just the more then the friend. He was my best friend.

Nogla, Anthony and Brian agreed and I silently nodded my head. We said goodbyes to rest of the group and went to the Haunt House. There were cars with two seats only. I quickly scanned the situation.

Ok. We're 5 though. Looks like somebody need to go alone. Looks like I go alone.

"Just pair up, guys. I'm right behind you," I said with smile, forcing myself to fake my joy.

Brock and Brian got in without any hesitation and we watched as they disappear behind the door.

"I'm with you, Lui," informed me Nogla and I blinked a couple times.

"What? It's ok. I'm grown man. I can go alone, really."

"But I want to," he replied and that words made my heart skip a beat.

I checked Anthony and he grinned at me, waving it off.

"Go already," he raised his voice.

Nogla and I got in the car and it moved a few moments after. We went through the door. Right after that the surrounding around me went completely dark and I had to blink couple times to see even a silhouettes.

"Lui? You still here?" I heard Nogla's voice, and then I felt his hand drifting on my body.

I took his hand and slightly squeeze it to calm him down. That touch sent through my body some electrical pulses and I took a deep breath to stay focus.

"I'm here," I responded firmly.

The whole ride wasn't that long. The moment when he let go off my hand was the worst for me. It felt so weird.

"Let's go for that wheel!" Nogla shouted in excitement.

"We're gonna wait for Anthony," said Brock.

I wanted to say that we as well but Nogla grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer to him.

"See ya later, then." And with that words from my best friend I was dragged to that wheel.

We got in and I started to enjoying the view from there. It was something amazing. I tried to find my friends down there in the huge crowds.

"I-I... uhm... there's something I need to... well I... there's yeah." I heard Nogla's nervous voice.

I sat down properly next to him, giving him all my attention, and looked at him curiously. His sight was locked on his hands, where he played with his fingers.

"What's wrong?" I asked slowly.

"Nothing," he responded and gave me small smile.

He turned his head to the window.

"Look! So many people down there. Like an ants."

I took a deep breath and took his hands into mines, forcing him to look at me.

"What's wrong, David?" I asked again patiently.

His gaze drifted to our touch and we both silently watched it. It felt natural, like we should be doing that. My heart started to race.

"I... fuck... listen I know this could sound weird and please if it does, just stop me ok? I don't want to embarrass myself more that I'm doing right now. I have to tell you something. The days at your house in L.A were the best in my life. I didn't want that to happened, it wasn't my intention at all. Remember the first time we met and..."

It was at that moment I started to slowly understand. I recalled memories from our times. The small details. How he smiled every time he talked to me. How he laughed after all my jokes. How he cooked for me, cleaned for me, let me win sometimes in the games. How he was there for me after my break up. I started to scanned his lips. They looked soft and I really wanted to know the taste of them. Nogla was still talking but I needed to try. Without any thinking I leaned to him and pressed my lips to his.

I couldn't believe what I just did. I moved back and felt so awkward. He seemed to be in the bigger shock then me.

"I'm sorry, really. I don't know why I did that. Sorry!" I started to mumble when his touch on my hands tighter.

"Don't be. I always wanted to try it," he replied and smiled at me.

From that smile my heart wanted to jump from my chest.

"And?" I whispered with slight difficulties.

"And I want to repeat it. Not once, not twice. But always."