Part 38 - The final lecture

And we're here. Thank you so much for sticking with me the whole book. I can finally click on the complete button. You were all absolutely amazing, thank you for giving me this opportunity write for you, you're the best! ❤️ It's bit of sad that this story ends but I have another in my mind 😈. Thank you again. Enjoy ^.^
————————————————————

(Vanoss POV)
I heard familiar voice, didn't understand a word. Immediately I stood up and walked closer to the door to hear properly. I met Jason's eyes. I felt jealousy and anger through my body.

Is he seeing Jason again? So this is his answer for me?

"I-I'm flattered, really. I just... uhm..." I wanted to help my best friend to express his feelings.

"No, it's ok. I'm on my way anyway," I spit out and wanted to walk passed them, when he grabbed my hand.

"I love him."

Those words stopped my world, stopped me. I slowly turned myself to face him. He squeezed my hand.

"Everything with you was perfect, as you said. And I'm really thankful for every minute I could have spent with you, but that wasn't me. I had to pretend to be somebody else to get your attention. Because nobody would want shy and inexperienced boyfriend, who hadn't kissed anyone before, who hadn't had a relationship before. Expect Evan. He was there for me the whole time and I could have been myself the whole time."

My heart stopped beating, the world around me started to spin. That weird feeling inside my stomach raised again. I couldn't move, I couldn't speak. I felt much feelings at once. I was so much happy, enthusiastic. I wanted to cry and laugh at the same time.

"He? He's just a fuck boy. He will dumb you in a few days, Jonathan. I know him well." Jason pointed at me.

I saw pain in his eyes but I didn't care much. I heard what I wanted to hear this whole time.

"I know him better then you. He's fuck boy, true, but he's my fuck boy. And I wouldn't change a damn thing about him even if I could. Because nobody is perfect, that's what makes us humans. And if he dumb me... well I think it will teach me in some way."

I did a few steps towards him, finally able to move. Taking his head to face me, wiping his tears away.

"I will never dumb you. Never in a million year," I whispered firmly and he slowly smiled, putting his hands on mines.

"Jonathan! Jonathan listen for a second ok? I get that he's your first. But I don't want you to be hurt. And he's gonna hurt you. What you feel isn't love. They're only hormones." I silently growled after hearing Jason still speaking.

My proprietary side just woke up.

Delirious is my and only my. Nobody is going to take him away from me.

I stepped away from my love and faced Jason, feeling lot better knowing Delirious was by my side. I felt like a new man. I inhale to speak up but my best friend was quicker.

"Maybe they're only hormones but I love every single one of them. I love everything I do with him and I love him," he said and I felt that weird feeling in the stomach again.

"You're doing terrible mistake. Don't ran to me crying." And with that he walked away, slamming the door behind him.

"So... where were we?" Delirious asked and giggled, letting go of my hand.

I felt sudden coldness from missing his warmness.

"Did you really mean every word you said?" I asked slowly, just to be sure.