Part 32 - Missing

Hey! I'm sorry for the last part  I hope you like this part. Enjoy ^.^
—————————————————————

(Vanoss POV)
I was marching from one corner of the room to another, trying to stop my thoughts from chaos.

"So you were lying. Can you fucking answer me?" I heard Sydney.

I looked at her and ran with fingers through my hair. She was sitting on the bad, waiting for the truth.

"I'm sorry. Yes, I was lying. Are you happy now?" I asked frustrated.

"So it wasn't the girl. It was him. He broke your heart. Why didn't you tell me? Why did you lie?"

"Because I knew you're feeling down. And I wanted to make sure your story is more important then my," I answered.

Plus I wanted to fuck you. And mentioning gay love to you wouldn't help it at all.

"You still care about him," she stated firmly.

"I don't!" I replied instantly, when we both heard a knock.

The door opened and I saw Nogla with furious look. I sighed.

"What did you do to him? He left with his things."

Another person to yell at me. Of course.

"He's grown up. He wanted to leave anyway. Why are you so concerned about him?" I replied still calmed.

"You're such a dumb idiot. It's nearly the noon! And he don't know the way from here to the city. He can get lost, there's no way of finding him if he do. The forest is everywhere. Plus it's storm outside. Some lightening could strike into the tree and fall on him. Why didn't you stopped him?"

My heart stopped beating when his words get to me.

"What? We need to find him!"

Oh my God. Why did I do? I'm such a fucker. What if something happen to him? What if he really get lost? What if I won't have an opportunity to see him again?

"You still care about him!" I heard victorious shout behind me from Sydney.

"Of course he cares. Now let's go."

I followed my friend to the kitchen, leaving Sydney behind. Everyone was already there and I felt so much worse. The idea of Delirious getting hurt was the worst.

"Fine. He's not answering his phone, I already tried. We have to split up, search for him everywhere. It's dark outside, so we will go in pairs to prevent getting lost. Evan you wait here in case Delirious would returned."

"No! I want to go find him," I fought back but he gave me cold stare.

"You fucked up a lot, Vanoss. Just listen for a once ok? Stay here and wait."

I watched as they all walked outside and disappear into the darkness. My whole body was consumed in anxiety, fear and worries.

Where could he go? How could I let him go anyway? I didn't mean it when I yelled at him at the lake. I love you, I still do.

I couldn't do anything. My mind was picturing the worst scenarios and didn't want to focus on anything else. I felt like some invisible hand was holding my heart, slowly squeezing it every second.

After three hours in complete silence I hear door opening. With a few steps towards me I saw Delirious. The water was dripping from him everywhere, he had completely soaked clothes. He looked tired and without any energy in his eyes.

I didn't wait any more seconds. Grabbing his wrist I pulled him to the tight hug, feeling so much better to see him again. I didn't mind that coldness and water at all.

"Don't do this to me again," I whispered silently and breathed in his scent.

"I'm tired of this shit, Evan. We can't have normal conversation without any fights," he replied into my chest.

"I don't want to argue. Especially not with you."

He sighed after my words and pulled away, looking right into my eyes. He was so close. Just one move and I could kiss him again. Just one move and he could be with me again.

"You wanted to be friends again. We can somehow work on that."

My heart skipped a beat.

No! I don't want to be friends. I want to be with you! Don't friend zone me right now, don't do this.

"But I do-" I tried to tell him my thoughts.

"Oh my God! Jonathan you're ok!" Sydney shouted and hugged him.

I knew our conversation ended and I wasn't happy about it. I had something in my mind which had to went up. And I already knew the way how.

"Have you texted the others that he's back?" Sydney asked me and I shook my head, still watching Delirious.

"Then go do it. Jonathan sit down. Are you hungry? You need something? It's ok now. You're with us again." He raised his eyes to meet my and I saw so much pain in there.

He don't want to be friend with me. He don't want it, yet still he offered it. Why? I know he still loves me. He has to!

"Evan. Text the others!"