Part 36 - 108 gardenias

I just hope I won't kill any of your expectations. I didn't know that letter would be so much romantic 😂. Oh well, thanks anyway😘. Enjoy ^.^
—–————————————————

(Vanoss POV)
"So what now? Do you have any plans?" Sydney asked me and I rubbed my face.

"Not a single one. I can move to another city? Or get back to Canada," I replied.

"And you think that's the solution?" After her words I raised my eyes to meet her.

"What should I suppose to do here? Pretend I'm totally fine whenever I see him or hear him? I can't do that. So moving is the best thing to do in this situation."

"You really love him," she mumbled and I sighed.

"Can we stop talking about me? Have you met somebody yet?"

I sat down and stretched my legs, yawning in tiredness.

"How much time do you think it will take him to answer? It could be months."

"I don't know. I'm willing to wait though."

"And what if he say no?" She continued asking.

"As I said I was gonna move somewhere else, far from him. And try to forget. Maybe later on I could get back," I answered her.

"And if he say yes?"

"That's for me to decide, Sydney. Stop with that questions, please. I'm nervous and afraid. What about you would help me think about something else?"

"Sure, I'm sorry. So you're the expert in flirting right?" I laughed after her words.

"I'm not an expert. Where did you get that idea?"

"Somebody talked about you in Ireland, so I'm just curious. How many girls have you had so far?"

Who was talking about me and why? How many? I've no idea.

"I really couldn't imagine myself being tied up to the relationship. Man, women. I felt like being in a small cage, unable to move. So I had a night stands and then move on. Still have some contacts on people who think the same way as me," I said, thinking about lot of people I hurt in this process.

"Fuck buddies," she stated and I nodded my head.

"Before you met your best friend?"

And here we go again.

"I've known Delirious for a long time. He helped me sometimes in getting my preys."

"And how did you..." She couldn't completed her sentence.

We both heard a knock on the door. My heart stopped beating and I completely froze with the idea that Delirious is behind it. My mind went completely blanked, and my speech I prepared a few hours ago just vanished.

"I think I'm on my way," she said quickly and was slowly consumed in fear.

But I knew I had to go talk to him. I had to know the truth. I followed her to the front door and watched as she opened the door. But it wasn't my best friend, who was standing there. Sydney quickly walked past by him, turning to me with the thumbs up. I walked to the stranger with confusion.

On one hand I was happy it's not "Him". I couldn't even imagine how would I act if he said no. But on the other hand I already wanted the answer.

"Are you..." He started and looked into his papers.

"Va... Van... Vanoss? Yeah! Are you Vanoss?" He looked at me.

A fan maybe? Who can't properly say my gaming name? Weird.

"Yeah. Why?" I responded, not even trying to hide my curiousness. 

"Cool. I have something for you, just a second."

I watched as he walked back to his minivan and started to took out some flowers. He returned to me and handed me white colored flowers. I was more then confused.

"Here you go. Exactly 108. Enjoy," he said and turned around to head back but I stopped him.

"Wait! That's it? Who are they from? Any messages? Anything?" After my words he looked at me with smile on his face.

"I'm just doing my job, dude. Somebody ordered, payed and I delivered. Simple."

But who could send them? Delirious? Why would he do it? I wanted him to answer, not sending me some flowers. Or... this could be his message right? If it's from him.

I quickly returned home, filled with new energy and determination. I put the flowers into the vase and tried to found out what flowers are they.

They're definitely not roses. I need to do research.

I grabbed my laptop, nervously tapping on my tight, waiting for the machine to start. I glanced over the flowers and tried to remember their look.

Ok sweet. So let's find out. They're white.

I typed 'white flowers' into the Google pictures search bar and waited a few seconds.

No, no, no. These looks similar. Gardenias? What does that mean? Why did he bought me gardenias?

I quickly ran on the keyboard with my fingers and typed 'gardenias meaning'. I came across of some interesting pages.

Their blooms are soft, snowy white. White is symbolic of purity, innocence, clarity. Just like my beautiful Jonathan, pure and innocent. It signifies a secret love or an untold love.
Gardenias are also given to convey "you're lovely".
Does that mean he's willing to forgive me? And why 108? Or what if it's not from him? Damn it! My heart is going to explode, I'm going to explode in this fucking nervousness. So what now? I don't want to have some hopes and then find out it wasn't from him. But how can I know? Fuck it. I'm coming for him. And if they're not from him then I can get the answer.

•••••••••••••••••••••••
P.S: this is how Gardenias looks. They're just amazing :)

 They're just amazing :)