Part 29 - New start

And we can continue. I'm so glad you like my work :). Well plot is here. Enjoy ^.^
———————————

(Vanoss POV)
I somehow got home, didn't even remember the way how I did that. Everything was blurry and I felt so much pain in my chest.

How could he think I love only his image? It's not true! I love him. Him! I'm so stupid. I could have been with him. But instead I waited too long. Till I lost him. I think it's true what they say. You won't appreciate something that much until you lost it. And that's what I feel. I need to forget about him, about my feelings towards him. The only way I know.

I slowly walked into the bathroom, looking at my reflect in the mirror. I couldn't even recognize me. My eyes were red and puffy, my hair messy and I missed my smile, excitement in my eyes. I splashed my face with water and looked at myself one more time. I sighed and started to fix my hair, trying to force my mind to focus and not ran to Delirious. After that I changed my clothes, grabbed my lovely jacket and went outside.

I walked to the club I often visited, before I fell in love with my best friend. The past mixed with present in one place. I walked to the bar and sat down, waving at Suzie in greeting with fade smile.

"Evan! So great to see you again. What did hold you back from us so long?" She asked and poured me her speciality.

I looked at her and rubbed my face.

You mean who? Fuck! No thinking about him. I can't.

"I'm sorry. Did I miss something?" I asked, and put all my fake acting into cheer in my voice.

"Actually a lot. Brandon and Alison left this job. We have some new blood. Oh and I found somebody new in my life. Crazy, huh?" I smiled back at her and looked around.

"Good to know. Is there somebody fitting for me?" I asked, my eyes still scanning the room full of people.

"Of course. But the most suitable is that girl over there. She's drinking all night. She seems to be the easiest and looking at you right now, that's exactly what you need. Go for her." I slowly nodded my head and went to the place she was.

She had longer brown hair, tall sized with no life in her eyes. She was staring right at her drink and I recognized so much pain in her sight. My mind started to compere her with my best friend but I stopped it immediately.

"Evening," I greeted and put fake mask on.

She raised her sight at me and in a few seconds returned back to her drink.

"Fuck off. I'm not in a mood for anything," she responded and I smirked.

"I'm not trying flirt with you," I replied calmly and sat down next to her, scanning every small detail.

"What are you doing here then?"

"I see your misery. And I'm on the same level here. How long have you two been dating?" She turned her head to me and I saw some tears.

"Two years. Two fucking years I've been living in the lie. He has been cheating on me every day."

She looked so sad, she sounded so sad. I was always selfish but I felt pity for her.

"Sorry to hear that," I mumbled.

"What your story, huh?" She asked and rolled her eyes.

I lost the man who I loved the most. Who I cared about and I tried to change for him. With whom my whole world is brighter, cheerful and who drives me crazy. And I saw him as a certainty, as he said.

"She just left me for no reason. I woke up with letter from her and that was it," I lied but I already knew I sounded trustworthy.

"That sucks. Seems we both have something in common."

I knew her wall started to break and I decided to strike.

"Evan." I stretched my hand to her for shake.

"Sydney."