Part 15 - Conditions

Hi. So I decided to lead to story one direction. I had so many ideas in my mind, but I just couldn't fit them properly into the story. So I apologize to everyone. Enjoy ^.^
—————————————————————

(Delirious POV)
I watch how Evan left us, and the room sunk into complete silence. Jason did a few steps to me and sat on the bed. I hugged him from behind and put my head on his shoulder.

"Want to have another round?" I asked smiling.

"You have to stop seeing Evan from now on," he said and I froze.

"What?" I asked slowly and he turned his face to me.

"I have bad feeling about him."

My heart was racing and I couldn't believe my ears.

I can't lost Evan. He's my best friend, he's my advisor, my everything. I can't imagine life without him.

"What are you afraid of?" I asked silently and he sighed.

"I don't want to loose you. I love you."

His word felt so warm in my heart and I smiled.

"You're not going to loose me. He's my best friend and I care about him. I don't want to stop seeing him, I can't."

"But I can see he's pulling you away from me. And I can't stand that."

I kissed him on the cheeks and hugged him tightly.

"Baby... you're so cute when you're jealous. I don't see Evan in any other way then like a friend. He helped us to get together, don't forget that."

"Why did he act like you're his then?" He asked still bit mad.

"You know Evan. He's used to be that dominant in everything. He's proprietary."

He shook his head and stood up. He looked at me and frowned.

"I won't share you with anyone. I'm giving you two days. It's me or Evan."

My heart stopped beating and I gasped for air, panic and confusion took over my body.

"You're giving me an ultimatum?" I asked and my voice cracked in a half.

"I'm sorry. It's me or Evan. However you decide, I love you."

"You can't be serious. I can't decide between you and Evan. I don't want to," I whispered frowning.

"You have to. I won't share you with him."

"But you're not sharing anything! He's my best friend. It's normal that I'm with him so much time." I raised my voice in anger.

"It's not normal, Jonathan. Normal is when you're with your friend time to time. Once a week, twice. You're at his home day by day, you're calling him everyday. You even chose him over me on your birthday on Friday and didn't even invite me over. That's what you should have done."

"You don't get definition of a best friend?" I hissed in anger and got really angry at him.

I don't get it! Why is he making me this? It's normal that I spend time with Evan, that I share everything from my life with him.

"I do. But apparently you don't."

"No! You're just fucking jealous, that's all. Stop it. Don't give me this ultimatum, Jason." After my words he shook his head.

"Two days."

I watch him leave my room, and lay down on my bed slowly sinking into my thoughts.

This can't be happening. He can't make me choose. Evan is my best friend. I would never choose somebody else over him. But I don't want to lose Jason either. He's my first official boyfriend. Why? Why are you doing this to me? What does Evan means to me compere to Jason? He was there for me every time. He has never doubted me, never made me choose. Fuck! This isn't fair. Why is he so much jealous? I wouldn't leave him for Evan. Or would I? Would I choose him over Jason? I mean it's obvious that bros before hoes, but what will happen now? We're gonna be best friends again, or is it more? Could I even be with him? He's so much opposite than me. He doesn't want to tie himself to relationship, he fucks for pleasure, not for love, he's messy, too much free in his soul, popular among the women and men, handsome, sexy, muscular, buffed as fuck, skilled in every way, good kisser. Stop! Why can't I feel this emotions when I'm with Jason. It's because Evan is my best friend, or is it something else?

I slowly got off the bad and went to the kitchen.

I need something to eat. My head hurts so much.

I opened the fridge and took out pizza from yesterday. I slowly started to eat, but somehow couldn't enjoy it. My mind rushed through so many direction at once and it was just too much for me.

It was through the half of the pizza, when I grabbed my blue hoodie, as I released some things.

I need to talk with Evan. Now.