Part 27 - Spliting

And so we continue. I'm terribly sorry for this but Evan really had so much chances. Enjoy ^.^
———————————————

(Delirious POV)
I arrived at Tyler's house and started to unpack some things. I really didn't have any plans what to do, where to lead my life now. Without Evan as a firm point in my life. I just knew I owned Tyler so much for letting me stay at his house while he was on theirs honeymoon.

I went to the kitchen and opened the fridge to check what's in it, when I heard the slamming on my door. Without any thinking I went to open only to meet Evan. My heart skipped a beat and I felt new tears in my eyes.

What is he doing here? What does he want? How did he find out where I'm? Lui, of course.

"Can I come in?" He asked slowly and I crossed my arms on my chest.

"No. What do you want?"

"I don't want you to cry anymore. It hurts to see you like this. Can we talk, please?" After his words I wiped my tears away.

"I don't want to talk," I hissed in anger, which consumed me.

With one move I intended to close to door, but he expected it and put there his foot. He opened the door with his hand, and I was forced to step back.

"But I have important things to tell you. I love you, Jonathan."

That three words sounded so sweet, and it was the words I wanted to hear from him all that times. But not that time. I knew why he was telling me that and I stopped with being naive.

"And I loved you. What does it matter? You didn't think it was somehow important anyway." I fought back with poison in my voice.

He touched my hand. It felt so good. My heart skipped a beat, my butterflies woke up. But my sense already won that battle and I wasn't letting the emotions, my heart, take control over me.

"Don't you dare touch me!" I stepped back again and saw so much pain in his eyes.

"I miss you! I miss you so much, Delirious." I sarcastically smirked after his words.

"No. You don't miss me. You miss only a definition of me. You miss the innocence, the nativity, somebody you can dominate, you can show your world. You miss the pleasure of fucking me, because I was so easy to achieve, because I was the certainty, because you knew I'm gonna be here for you every time you call for me. But you have never miss me. For all those days you've never taken me out, never bought me gift or just tell me how you care about me. You always came and just fuck me. Cause you needed your certainty. And that's it. But I'm done with that."

I felt new tears streaming down on my cheeks, refusing to wipe them out. He watched me with emptiness in his eyes, and it hurt me so much. But I was certain that I'm doing the right thing. Even though it hurt so fucking much.

"So that's the the end? Just like that? Without giving me a second chance?"

"I gave you so much time to think, Evan. About you, about me, about us. I'm not doing the same mistakes again. I want you to leave."

My heart felt like it was bleeding. Like I was tearing it apart with my words. And I felt like I was tearing apart inside. But I couldn't live knowing I'm just his fuck boy. I just couldn't.

"But I love you, Jonathan. I really do," he whispered desperately.

I did a few steps towards him, taking his head into my hands and kissing his lips one more time. Just to remember that sweet taste, that sweet softness, the feeling. Him. Just to remember him. The kiss mixed with my tears were the worst feeling of all.

"Go, please," I replied with shivery voice, when I backed up.

I saw tears in his eyes. I knew we're both crushed. Me emotionally, him just loosing his pleasure. And I knew we both needed to sort things up. Alone.

"Can we at least be a friends again? I don't want to ignore you. And definitely I don't want to be ignored."

I sighed and desperately ran my fingers through my hair.

It seems it's easy for him to be friends again. But I need time. To erase the feeling towards him, erase the love.

"Give me some time. I'll call you when I'm ready, ok? Just go."

And with that I watched as he left. With him my happiness, my future life, my heart. Right after the door closed, my legs couldn't support me anymore and I started to cry.